Help Bring Down Hillary

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Help Bring Down Hillary

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:13 pm

Here is something interesting...

Was watching this documentary on Waco and the Branch Davidian Massacre...

Its about the mysterious fact that somewhere along the line, a MILITARY task force named 'Delta Force' was brought in to assist the police in their siege. This is highly unusual, this never happens and is not supposed to happen, at least not at the time.

The filmmakers argue such orders could have only come directly from the White House, and indeed it was later admitted in some hearings that the order for Delta Force to be deployed did in fact come from Senior levels of the White House; First Lady Hillary Clinton

Supposedly there was this Mr. Foster guy who was involved, and out of guilt tried to blow the whistle, but then died before he could testify. Authorities say it was suicide.

Some files from him office were unlawfully removed from the crime scene (Foster's Office), and this guy associated with Foster admits on record (in the vid @ 1:34:00) that he and Maggie Williams, Hillary's Chief of Staff to the First Lady were removing it because Hillary Clinton had personally requested to review it. He says this under oath in the vid. Later admitted in some hearings that the order for Delta Force to be deployed did in fact come from Senior levels of the White House

Why would Hillary have a need to 'review' that evidence? Why, if the theory is true, would she have ordered the Military to go kill everyone @ Waco? What might the Branch Davidians have had that could threaten Hillary and her evil ways?

stuff on Killary starts @ 1:31:00 until about 1:37:00)

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 pm

Human trafficking...isn't it always? Who do you think the Branch Davidians were raising? Sex slaves, I'd wager. Somehow, Koresh must have started to believe his own bullshit and stopped trading his slaves away. Hillary couldn't have that. If he gave the other farms the impression that they could duck and dive her using freedom of religion, they might just start reneging on their deals, too. Hillary could not have that. She had product to procure and wealthy clients to please. She also couldn't have Putin shutting down his "adoption" services into the US. That prime cut Russian ass was selling well. How dare he not let her take her Russian slaves. This means war!

I'm only half joking. I fear that is what Hillary really is. Pedo Madam to the very rich, sick and/or reptilian.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:12 am

Branch Davidians sound like they were a lot like the Children of God cult to me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:01 pm

^ Wow, super interesting

I never heard any of the Waco survivors talk about sex stuff going on but you never know

I didn't know River Pheonix came from such a place. I've looked into some of this territory before, that story about the 'Memphis Three' is a really weird one.

Strange connections with Phoenix, Johnny Depp, the accused of the Memphis Three killings, etc. The accused and Depp got matching tattoos, admittedly into satanism and occult, Depp has a matching tat with Marylyn Manson etc, Pheonix dies at Depp's club etc. Stuff about Hunter S Thompson and 'Adrenochrome' etc

And all those celebrities and media all banded together to ridicule the verdict of those guys. Fucking Eddie Vedder and the Dixie chicks and MSM all rushing to the aid of convicted Satanist child-sacrificers lol

What an insane story.

Oh yeah what was his name, Depp admits to having deep admiration and love for this guy who was the leader of a man-child love rights group? lol I forget his name now (I should really take notes when I listen to stuff)

It was rumored that Depp was looking to buy a home and retire in the town I currently live. At first I was flattered and took some pride in my town but now I wonder if there might be a den of satanists here, lol

I will start a thread soon about the Memphis Three.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:39 pm

'We weren't brainwashed': Waco cult survivor claims in new memoir that Branch Davidian leader David Koresh had 19 wives and slept with girls as young as 12
By Daniel Bates

PUBLISHED: 11:49 EDT, 24 March 2014 | UPDATED: 13:20 EDT, 24 March 2014

One of the members of the Waco cult has claimed that the group was not ‘brainwashed’ even though its leader took 19 wives and slept with girls as young as 12.

Clive Doyle said that he did not want people to think that anyone had been ‘deceived’ or was being held against their will at the camp.
He wanted people to ‘open their eyes’ and called for a ‘different perspective’ on the group’s leader David Koresh.

Doyle’s claims are an attempt to rewrite the history of the 51-day siege in 1993 which ended when an army of government agents stormed the headquarters of the Branch Davidians in Waco, Texas.

Loyal: Clive Doyle (right), who traveled with Branch Davidian founder David Koresh (left) to Australia to recruit members in 1986, has written a book claiming cult members weren't held against their will at the camp Inside the Branch Davidian camp: Group leader David Koresh (left) slept with girls as young as 12 in the camp in which Clive and Sherry Doyle (right) lived.

In the ensuing shootout and fire, 76 people including 23 children were killed as the world’s media looked on in horror.
Details about the bizarre activities at the Branch Davidian camp have since emerged in memoirs and accounts from former cult members who have described it shocking detail, The New Yorker reported.

Koresh literally saw himself as the son of God and lured in disaffected Seventh-Day Adventists to his bizarre regime in which he preached for 15 hours a day and forced them to get up at 5.30am for boot camp like drills with no water.

The most sinister part was the alleged abuse of underage girls, including his niece, and how he used to beat up babies until they were bloody.
Girls and boys were also beaten for minor offenses like spilling milk and were told to refer to their parents as ‘dogs’.

Koresh believed that he had total control over all women on Earth and took 19 wives, fathering at least 13 children with them.

Alive to tell the tale: Clive Doyle, a Branch Davidian and survivor of the 1993 standoff, shows on a scale model, in April 2013, where he escaped the fire that eventually destroyed the compound.

According to Australian-born Doyle, however, the inner workings of the cult were deeply misunderstood.
In his memoir: ‘A Journey to Waco: Autobiography of a Branch Davidian’, Doyle writes that now is the time to look again at a group which was just very different from the rest of the world.
He writes: ‘If people read this account, they will at least gain a different perspective on who David Koresh was, where he was coming from, who we were, and why we believe the way we do.

‘Most people think ‘cult’ about us and think we are people who were brainwashed and deceived.
‘They think our church members don’t know what they’re doing or where they’re going. Hopefully, my story can open their eyes.’
Koresh had taken over the leadership of the Mount Carmel Center in the late 1980s but it was not until 1993 that things came apart.

Burned-out: The Branch Davidian compound was destroyed during an FBI assault to end the 51-day standoff with cult leader David Koresh and his followers in 1993

Full-frontal attack: The FBI stormed the compound with 12 tanks, four combat vehicles and 1,890 people in a show of force to persuade Koresh to surrender

The end came when 80 armed agents with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms raided the Mount Carmel community to try and arrest him for supposedly violating federal firearms laws.
It was a disaster from the start as the cult had been tipped off and were heavily armed. A shootout began which forced the ATF to retreat and start the siege.

Meanwhile the FBI brought together what is thought to have been the largest military force ever assembled to deal with a civilian target, including 12 tanks, four combat vehicles and a total of 1,890 people in a show of force to persuade Koresh to surrender.
He refused and the negotiations went on for weeks with the property surrounded until the FBI decided it had waited long enough and went in.
As the bullets rained down Koresh is supposed to have told his followers: ‘Martyr yourselves. Go out, freak out, shoot...openly fire and get shot, but kill many before you die.'

Anniversary memorial: Branch Davidian survivor Clive Doyle (pictured left and right) participates in a memorial service and visits the graves, in 2003, of the members killed in a fiery government raid in 1993

10th anniversary tour: In 2003, Australian-born Branch Davidian member Clive Doyle (front) showed friends and relatives of those killed in the 1993 government raid on the Branch Davidian sect, the gravesites where they were buried

'A Journey to Waco': Clive Doyle has attempted to rewrite the history of the controversial Texas cult, Branch Davidians, in his new book
Doyle writes that during the chaos he heard Koresh say: ‘I want you all to go back to your rooms and stay calm.
‘I could hear David’s steps going down the hall toward the front door...Then all of a sudden I heard David say: ‘Hey, wait a minute! There are women and children in here!’

‘Then all hell broke loose - just a barrage of shots from outside coming in. It sounded like a bloodbath.’

During the siege Koresh also made a chilling video message in which he vowed to come out fighting if the FBI came near him.
He told the camera: ‘You come pointing guns in the direction of my wives and my kids, damn it. I’m going to meet you at the door every time.’
Wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses and surrounded by dozens of toddlers and babies he also said ‘no-one is going to start...pushing my family around’.

After the massacre, in which Koresh was among the victims, President Clinton commissioned a report by the Treasury, which oversees the ATF.
It found that the agency had made grave errors in the planning and execution of the raid.
Stephen Higgins, the director of the ATF, was fired and five other officials were suspended.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z4pT7HIMCI

I am certainly not condoning the mass slaughter that took place of that compound, but I believe Koresh was a monster in the monster network of the CIA's child traffickers who tried to bite the hand that feeds. In turn, he and his poor flock were incinerated in order to keep a lid on it.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Masato wrote:
I didn't know River Pheonix came from such a place. I've looked into some of this territory before, that story about the 'Memphis Three' is a really weird one.

Strange connections with Phoenix, Johnny Depp, the accused of the Memphis Three killings, etc. The accused and Depp got matching tattoos, admittedly into satanism and occult, Depp has a matching tat with Marylyn Manson etc, Pheonix dies at Depp's club etc. Stuff about Hunter S Thompson and 'Adrenochrome' etc

The Memphis Three is shady as fuck. People are wrongly imprisoned for crimes they didn't commit all the time in America. Where are Johnny Depp and Eddie Vedder for all the poor black kids thrown in jail for no good reason all over the US? What is it about these satanic jackoffs that warrants all this publicity? Could it be that they actually did it and the network protects its own? Makes more sense than the BS we're fed in the media.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:57 pm

Masato wrote:I will start a thread soon about the Memphis Three.

I've looked into it quite a bit & convinced the WM3 are guilty as fuck.

Paradise Lost 1 was OK. 2 & 3 were terrible, WOM was produced by Echols & Devil's knot (shitty drama) by Baldwin.

good luck finding any pro-guilt documentary/commentary, very few exploring that route.

I would suggest starting with William Ramsey's work.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:54 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:17 am

yyyyyeeahhhh we got Daglord in tha house! Welcome back man.

Yes seeing Hillary connected to the coverup suddenly puts Waco in a new light for sure

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:30 pm

FBI says lack of public interest in Hillary emails justifies withholding documents
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/29/fbi-lack-public-interest-emails-justifies-withhold/

Hillary Clinton’s case isn’t interesting enough to the public to justify releasing the FBI’s files on her, the bureau said this week in rejecting an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury.

Ty Clevenger has been trying to get Mrs. Clinton and her personal attorneys disbarred for their handling of her official emails during her time as secretary of state. He’s met with resistance among lawyers, and now his request for information from the FBI’s files has been shot down.

“You have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” FBI records management section chief David M. Hardy told Mr. Clevenger in a letter Monday.

“It is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA,” Mr. Hardy wrote.

Mrs. Clinton, is the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, former chief diplomat, former U.S. senator, and former first lady of both the U.S. and Arkansas.

Her use of a secret email account to conduct government business while leading the State Department was front-page news for much of 2015 and 2016, and was so striking that the then-FBI director broke with procedure and made both a public statement and appearances before Congress to talk about the bureau’s probe.

In the end, the FBI didn’t recommend charges against Mrs. Clinton, concluding that while she risked national security, she was too technologically inept to know the dangers she was running, so no case could be made against her.

The FBI says it will only release records from its files if a subject consents, is dead, or is of such public interest that it overrides privacy concerns.

Mr. Clevenger said he thought it would have been clear why Mrs. Clinton’s case was of public interest, but he sent documentation anyway, pointing to a request by members of Congress for an investigation into whether Mrs. Clinton perjured herself in testimony to Capitol Hill.

“I’m just stunned. This is exactly what I would have expected had Mrs. Clinton won the election, but she didn’t. It looks like the Obama administration is still running the FBI,” Mr. Clevenger told The Washington Times.

“How can a story receive national news coverage and not be a matter of public interest? If this is the new standard, then there’s no such thing as a public interest exception,” he said.

The FBI didn’t provide comment Tuesday when asked how it balances public interest versus privacy in open-records requests.

Seeking to clear up any confusion over the level of public interest, one person forwarded to The Washington Times a petition started on the White House website to demand release of the documents.

“The assumption made by Mr. Hardy that such a release is not in the public interest is invalid and the FBI should immediately release these documents,” said the petition, started by user “C.S.”

[spoiler]
President-elect Donald Trump on Friday said that now that he’s won the election, he does not care to prosecute Hillary Clinton. Trump was speaking in Grand Rapids, Mich., as part of his “thank you” tour when he heard some chants of “lock her up” — a common refrain during his campaign events.

“That plays great before the election — now we don't care, right?” Trump responded, according to CNN.

Trump made central to his campaign a promise to go after Clinton for her use of a private email server while secretary of State.

After FBI Director James Comey in July recommended not charging Clinton, Trump cited it as evidence the election was “rigged” and said the FBI “rolled over.” He pledged to appoint a special prosecutor, and even told Clinton during a debate that if he were president, “you’d be in jail.”

But after he won the election, Trump said he wouldn’t recommend prosecuting Clinton, saying she already “suffered greatly” and that it’s “just not something I feel very strongly about.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/309793-trump-on-lock-her-up-calls-now-we-dont-care

Petition demands FBI release Hillary's email records
http://www.wnd.com/2017/08/petition-demands-fbi-release-hillarys-email-records/

The American public is being asked to tell the Trump administration it wants the details about Hillary Clinton’s email scandal to be made public.

The petition on the White House website is a response to the FBI’s rejection of an open-records request by a lawyer seeking to have the former secretary of state punished for perjury. The FBI claims it doesn’t need to release all of the details because of “a lack of public interest.”

The petition states points out that FBI records section chief David M. Hardy told investigator Ty Clevenger that he did not sufficiently demonstrate that the public’s interest in disclosing Clinton’s FBI records “outweighed her personal privacy interests.”

“This petition will show the executive branch that there is sufficient public interest in releasing all FBI records pertaining to this case,” it states.

“Hillary Clinton was shielded by former Attorney General Loretta Lynch and FBI Director James Comey during the email ‘investigation’. Hillary has continued to echo Russian interference in the 2016 election and releasing these records should help clear the air on this matter,” it continues. “President Trump should compel the FBI to release to the public all records related to this investigation.”

Will the Clintons ever be held accountable? Help make sure they are by supporting the Hillary Clinton Investigative Justice Project, an effort targeting the racketeering enterprise known as the Clinton Family Foundation

The petition must garner 100,000 signatures by Sept. 28 to be addressed by the federal government. It has already amassed nearly 8,000 signatures in its first day.

Compel The F.B.I. To Release All Records Pertaining To Hillary Clinton's Personal Secret Server Email Investigation: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/compel-fbi-release-all-records-pertaining-hillary-clintons-personal-secret-server-email-investigation

After using a private email server to handle classified information while serving as secretary of state, Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, was investigated by the FBI.

Former FBI Director James Comey famously called Clinton’s email arrangement “extremely careless” in July 2016 but did not recommend criminal charges.

Attorney Clevenger has been working to get Clinton and her personal attorneys disbarred for perjury and their handling of her official emails during her tenure as secretary of state. He filed a FOIA request with the FBI on March 7, 2016.

Hardy delayed Clevenger’s request on Aug. 8, demanding Clevenger produce information that would necessitate the release of the requested documents.

Hardy told Clevenger in a letter that he would “have to prove one of three things in order to get the records: (1) Mrs. Clinton consented to the release of the records; (2) Mrs. Clinton is dead; or (3) my request pertains to a matter of public interest.”

In another letter on Monday, Hardy shut down Clevenger’s request, again claiming there is not enough public interest in Clinton to justify releasing her records.

“This is in response to your additional correspondence dated August 11, 2017, in which you ask the FBI to reconsider your request for public interest, we have determined you have not sufficiently demonstrated that the public’s interest in disclosure outweighs personal privacy interests of the subject,” Hardy wrote. “In the absence of a privacy waiver or proof of death, it is incumbent upon the requester to provide documentation regarding the public’s interest in the operations and activities of the government before records can be processed pursuant to the FOIA.”

Clevenger responded to Hardy’s dismissal in an interview with the Washington Times, explaining he was astonished by the lengths intelligence agencies go to protect Clinton.

“I’m just stunned. This is exactly what I would have expected had Mrs. Clinton won the election, but she didn’t. It looks like the Obama administration is still running the FBI,” he said. “How can a story receive national news coverage and not be a matter of public interest? If this is the new standard, then there’s no such thing as a public interest exception.”

Hillary Clinton set up a private email server and a private email network for herself, her family and her top aide Human Abedin during her tenure as Obama’s secretary of state, a move that prevented them from being accessed by Congress.

She had vowed in a 2009 ethics agreement not to coordinate with the Clinton Foundation as secretary of state. But her setup allowed her, Abedin and aides Cheryl Mills and Jake Sullivan to swap details with foundation officials.

Clinton posted emails and shared names of CIA protected intelligence sources on her private email server, including the location or travel plans of U.S. Libyan ambassador Chris Stevens, who was murdered in the 2012 Benghazi attack.

Despite having a trove of classified information on her private server, Clinton told the House Benghazi Committee in sworn testimony in 2015, “There was nothing marked classified on my emails, either sent or received.”

Comey told Congress that his investigation found 113 emails that had classified information in them, including emails that were clearly marked classified when they were sent.

The FBI’s investigation of Clinton was premised on her violating the Espionage Act of 1913 by allowing national defense information to be “lost, stolen, abstracted or destroyed” through “gross negligence.”

Eventually, the emails of top Clinton and DNC officials were obtained by Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks who lives sequestered in an Ecuadorian embassy.

The emails also ended up in the hands of detectives after Abedin’s ex-husband Anthony Weiner’s laptop was seized by law enforcement when he was caught sexting with a minor.

In July 2016, the FBI said it completed its yearlong probe into Clinton’s mishandling of classified information on her personal server. Comey called Clinton extremely careless but did not recommend criminal charges to the Justice Department, claiming she was too inept to know the risks she was running, so he couldn’t prove she did it intentionally.

A week before the 2016 presidential election, the FBI announced it was renewing Clinton’s email server investigation. Comey said his agents learned of new emails “pertinent” to their probe while working on an unrelated case.

But on Nov. 6, two days before the election, Comey wrote again to Congress saying that the FBI had found no new evidence to change its conclusion that Clinton should not face criminal charges.

Clinton has repeatedly blamed the loss of her presidential bid on Comey for announcing that he revived the inquiry into her use of a private email server days before the election.

After conceding the presidential race to President Trump in November, she shunned any personal responsibility for her defeat. She told her donors on a conference call that she was poised for a historic win, but Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress about the inquiry 11 days before election day thwarted her victory.

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Clinton said, according to a donor. “Our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”