The Parenting Thread...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: The Parenting Thread...

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:36 pm

The breakdown of the nuclear family is seriously fucking shit up all over the world. It's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I don't get where the desire for two dudes to be saddled with a youngin is coming from anyway. Where is the urge? Life should be a big party for homosexuals. Every night should be getting on the leather chaps and heading down to the disco for an ass pounding. Why kids?

Well, many reasons I guess. Here's one:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:32 am

Im still waiting on a answer to my first question regarding having kids sleep over here under the roof of a single father, I need an answer to validate my next move at the next parent gathering at pick up time after school near the flagpole.

Im thinking of making passing comments about never leaving my kids in the care of a single father, every 3 weeks I have a tribe of kids here wrecking my place, I can pick up after my own kids cause I can yell at them but fuck having to pick apple cores out of the bean bags left by someone else's spawn and not being able to say shit cause their not my kids. I even bought a large bin and placed it in the living room where the little cunts gather here in the vein hope that they wont treat it like a rubbish dump.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:37 am

Winnson wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I don't get where the desire for two dudes to be saddled with a youngin is coming from anyway. Where is the urge? Life should be a big party for homosexuals. Every night should be getting on the leather chaps and heading down to the disco for an ass pounding. Why kids?

Do you want to compare cases of hetero couples molesting kids?

Lets think about this.

"The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. "

Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 am

Bottom line, dont trust anyone who takes an unhealthy interest on your kid/s... anyone

There are a few parents at our school who give my kids especially my son more attention than seems normal, im talking mums and dads, IDK if they are pedos but my kids sure as fuck arent staying over at their homes and their kids arent welcome at mine (polite excuses made)

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:05 pm

Kids have a sixth sense about them when they're young. If someone creeps them out, keep them away.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:50 pm

Homosexuality is a mental illness and a deviant form of sexuality. It is reasonable to assume those who are already mentally ill and sexually deviant are at a greater risk of further deviancy i.e. pedo behavior.

Vutu, your case is also different than a single person who wants to adopt. You were part of a nuclear family and tried to make it work, it just wasn't in the cards.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:29 pm

wow, a lotta hardcore opinions being slung on this one!

Straight people/parents can be just as sexually deviant, or just as mentally ill IMO

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:42 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Winnson wrote:

Do you want to compare cases of hetero couples molesting kids?

Lets think about this.

"The distinction between a victim's gender and a perpetrator's sexual orientation is important because many child molesters don't really have an adult sexual orientation. "

Using the fixated-regressed distinction, Groth and Birnbaum (1978) studied 175 adult males who were convicted in Massachusetts of sexual assault against a child. None of the men had an exclusively homosexual adult sexual orientation. 83 (47%) were classified as "fixated;" 70 others (40%) were classified as regressed adult heterosexuals; the remaining 22 (13%) were classified as regressed adult bisexuals.

http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

Vutu, what do you think makes children turn gay? Natural proclivity?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:16 am

Ethan Allen wrote:Homosexuality is a mental illness and a deviant form of sexuality. It is reasonable to assume those who are already mentally ill and sexually deviant are at a greater risk of further deviancy i.e. pedo behavior.

We need not assume, Ive already provided the stats and submit that you are incorrect. Pedo behaviour presents itself among the hetero population at a higher frequency than all others (bi/tri/A-sexual/ robot fuckers etc etc)

Ethan Allen wrote:Vutu, your case is also different than a single person who wants to adopt. You were part of a nuclear family and tried to make it work, it just wasn't in the cards.

So single divorcees should be able to adopt? not that id want to, once again fuck looking after someone else's offspring if it can be helped.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”