FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Suspended again

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:29 pm

Well to be fair they just wanted to make a sports/MMA forum, not a conspiracy research/free speech forum. No one said they had to go all anarchistic or rebellious. That was my goal, lol

MMAC is good, I am still impressed how fast they built it up. I like there just don't go much. Still a bit sour over Jons Forsberg though, lol. We should try to wrangle up some more posters from there

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Splinty and Wild are cool guys, I like them and most of the posters over there are good people but TMAC fucking sucks. Not because of the people or the site itself but because Im a racist.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:50 pm

Who hates gooks.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:05 am

They were too sensitive right away. My first few posts there I was warned (friendly sure, but still) that I had to tone it down.
They were too paranoid of being called something mean. That's not a great quality for a fight forum to have.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:33 am

I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

It does seem though that I was banned a day, or half a day before the rest of you were for 'spamming' and I wasn't around for the grand finale. I really would have appreciated the opportunity to get a few things off my chest on the way out but it wasn't to be I guess. Anyway, that sorry collection of jive turkeys are getting what they deserve in the end, to marinate in their unithink with no one left to act as a brake. So justice served I would say. I only wish one of you had pm'd me first, I have never been on a website where the admins didn't read the pm's (if I have mentioned this once to you guys I have mentioned it a hundred times) and knowing this we might have survived long enough to really blow it up. Anyway, congrats for a pretty good job done, and thanks.

What are you talking about? which site?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:36 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I finally went back there today to assess the damage and damn it, I would have to say it was mission accomplished despite our sloppiness and lack of coordination. We seem to have killed all diversity of opinion on that forum and all that remains is self congratulatory back slapping, gloating about reading private messages and agreeing with other in a big circle jerk. It seems they may even have banned the couple of cohorts there that I did have in a desperate scorched earth maneuver to squash all dissent. Beautiful. It's absolutely pathetic.

What are you talking about? which site?

Yeah, maybe vutu haxord me though.

penxv

Postby penxv » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:57 am

He's talking about the hockey site. It was a ridiculous place.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:55 am

penxv wrote:He's talking about the hockey site. It was a ridiculous place.

Anyone up for an ultra right wing Aussie forum?

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:23 am

Vutulaki wrote:
penxv wrote:He's talking about the hockey site. It was a ridiculous place.

Anyone up for an ultra right wing Aussie forum?

My character could be a black dude that hates Asians!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”