Jim Carreys paintings

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Jim Carreys paintings

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:07 am

i know what these represent,m but am confused as to the source, Jim Carrey never struck me as the type to be caught up in this.

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:26 pm

Spirit cooking?

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:43 pm

We're talking about the guy who starred in Eternal Sunshine that references MK Ultra mind control experiments at Montauk? The guy who starred in the Truman Show about a Masonic flat earth conspiracy that hides the truth? The guy who starred in Man in the Moon about massive hoaxes and psyops pulled on the public? The guy who starred in the Number 23 about numerology-infused occult events and multiple personalities? The guy who has starred as The Green Man Osiris in the Mask, Batman Forever and the Grinch? The guy who has gone on SNL dressed as Satan and talking about the Illuminati? The guy who recently either killed his girlfriend or drove her to kill herself? The guy rumored to be the high priest of the OTO in Hollywood?

Nah, couldn't be that these paintings are what you think they are...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Don't forget the guy who wrote a million dollar cheque to himself and put it in his father's coffin before he was buried.

I know what he's starred in, I am confused as to the stark deliberate nature of these paintings. They seem off to what his normal character is.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Maybe he's looking for an occult promotion

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Didn't know he was rumored high priest of oto in Hollywood, will give me some material to watch tonight.

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:54 pm

Who knows, rumors are just hearsay after all. Could be that Jim is legit in his desire to make all of us aware of what is happening in our world and he is using whatever means are at his disposal. Could be that the evil fucks killed his girlfriend and framed him. Could be. But then how does he get on Jimmy Kimmel?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:08 pm

http://mb.ntd.tv/2017/09/12/jim-carrey- ... reactions/

Jim Carrey was in top shape at the Bazaar “Icons” party, although it was hard to tell if he was on a genuine existential journey or just putting on a good show.
“There is no me,” Carrey told an E! News reporter at the Harper’s Bazaar “Icons” party on September 9. “There’s just things happening.”
Reporter Catt Sadler was taken aback by Carrey’s answers to her questions, looking back at the camera with her eyes wide open and her mouth gaping as though to check if the interview was really happening.
“I don’t believe that you exist,” Carrey told Sadler when she asked him a question about the event. “But there is a wonderful fragrance in the air.”

Asked why he was attending, Carrey mused about the meaninglessness of the event, before going into transcendental territory.
“There is no meaning to any of this, so I wanted to find the most meaningless thing that I could come to and join and here I am,” he said, prompting Sadler’s jaw to drop for several seconds.
“I don’t believe in icons. I don’t believe in personalities. I believe that peace lies beyond personality. Beyond invention in disguise. Beyond the red S that you wear on your chest that makes bullets bounce off. I believe it’s deeper than that. I believe we’re a field of energy dancing for itself. And I don’t care.”

Sadler tried to bring Carrey back to reality by pointing out that he dressed up for the occasion. Carrey wore a deep blue tuxedo. “I didn’t get dressed up. There is no me,” Carrey answered as Saddler shook her head in amazement.“There’s no you?” the reporter prompted back. “We’re not here? This is a dream?”Carrey dove into metaphysics to respond.

“There’s just things happening,” he said. “And there’s clusters of tetrahedrons moving around together.”
After the interview drew a lot of attention on social media, Sadler sent a Tweet to clarify her feeling about Carrey.
“For the record, I loved him before the interview and I love him after,” she wrote. “Thank you for the unexpected dance Mr. Carrey!”

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:07 am

Don't make anymore threads, please.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Shut your hole darky

Return to “Anarchy Zone”