Catalan Referendum

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Catalan Referendum

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Hey all

So I was in Barcelona 2 years ago, and was curious to see all these flags hanging everywhere... I mean everywhere, all over the town. I asked what it was about and was told it was all in support for a part of Spain (Catalonia (sp?) ) to separate and have independence.

Now I see that the movement has grown strong enough that the police have arrived in full riot gear, kicking the shit out of people and from what I gather, trying to block people from voting..?

Crazy situation, any who have been following please share info

looks wild:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:53 pm

When police arrive and start violence against the citizens, it is usually a clear sign that the elites are feeling threatened

Police don't work for the people, that's the illusion. They work to keep the people in line, they work to protect the establishment

How much attention is this getting in the MSM, for those who keep an eye on it?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:56 pm

If they separate, will they still be part of the EU?

I remember of the people I asked there, the split was about 50/50. Idealists wanted to leave, realists thought they couldn't survive on their own.

Now it seems to have jumped considerably. Police violence tends to have that sort of effect, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I don't watch TV, so I don't know if this had msm coverage, I'd love to see their spin on it

In this day and age, is it really necessary to say oh" such and such a country can't survive on its own separated from their controllers?" Just like when Quebec wanted to separate from Canada, the pm at the time went on TV and threatened to pull all support from Quebec and isolate them. Which is bullshit if you think about it.

There's no reason any region or country that seceded from occupation or control couldn't continue the economic status quo. It's all about the flow and control of money and control of resources
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:20 pm

I am guessing if the MSM is covering it they will make the protesters out to be violent hooligans

Wonder if there are any fake black bloc type scenarios going down/police trying to stage violence in order to justify their own violence

Truth be told I am just catching on this story now, just saw all the police beating yesterday trying to figure out how it got this rough, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:17 pm

Funny how we just happen to have a mass shooting go on a right now as well to dominate the headlines, but that's just a coincidence I'm sure
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:57 am

I wish the Catalans luck.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:57 am

el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:29 pm

Wow I just found out that the referendum/vote they recently had was done OUTSIDE THE LAW.

That's why the police were there dragging people out and breaking it up, all the voting stations were illegal!

Sorry if people already realized this, lol I just learned it now and it kind of blew my mind. When I was there I was under the impression that it was a legal vote situation, and the independents just kept losing, lol (like Quebec). But this is now appears to be a MASSIVE act of civil disobedience, very interesting

Again; real people standing up to ruling class? Or manipulated divide & rule?

Seems so many countries these days have some issues being pumped in the MSM to split them all down the middle

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”