Winnson/DB; tell me about HK

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Winnson/DB; tell me about HK

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 pm

I think its so cool/interesting that you 2 live in Hong Kong

Especially since you both have Canadian roots, you can relate to how it may seem to someone like me/as opposed to if you never knew Canada

Tell me some things about it! What do you love, what do you miss, what keeps you there, what would be most interesting fro Canadian eyes?

Would you recommend as a destination for holidays? Do you ever explore greater China? Are there Kung Fu guys all over the place? Women? etc etc etc

Its so cool we have such an international community here

Hong Kong!!

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:28 am

Its hot AF right now. Cant wait for the 2 months of winter we get. This time last year I was getting ready to go to Thailand and meet Som in a village in the middle of nowhere with lots of feral dogs running around. Good times.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:34 am

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:44 am

China is going to fuck that place up, mainlanders are vermin. I feel so sorry for HKers who are generally good people.

I live in a complex of townhouses thats 90%+ HKers so this thread should have included me you cunts.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:06 am

Vutu is probably right. I am hopeful the mainlanders will learn from Hong Kong to be more civilized, but am not very optimistic.

Hong Kong is hot and very crowded. The people and society are pretty awesome though. You couldn't pack a bunch of whiteys in like this without having serious problems.

I'm going to DB's for a barbecue tomorrow. That should be awesome.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:20 pm

Winnson wrote:Vutu is probably right. I am hopeful the mainlanders will learn from Hong Kong to be more civilized, but am not very optimistic.

Hong Kong is hot and very crowded. The people and society are pretty awesome though. You couldn't pack a bunch of whiteys in like this without having serious problems.

I'm going to DB's for a barbecue tomorrow. That should be awesome.

Make sure you kill the dog before putting it on the nnq, important step

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Vutu is invited to my future BBQs. I'll make sure there will be no dogs on the menu. Unless you request it.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 pm

Vutulaki wrote:China is going to fuck that place up, mainlanders are vermin. I feel so sorry for HKers who are generally good people.

I live in a complex of townhouses thats 90%+ HKers so this thread should have included me you cunts.

If I didn't own property here I'd most likely have taken the high road years ago. Or would have never came and stayed.

At the moment though, I'm glad we don't have to deal with SJWs. A lot of my friends in CA have become full SJW retard. It's really sad to see.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:10 pm

Masato wrote:
Would you recommend as a destination for holidays? Do you ever explore greater China? Are there Kung Fu guys all over the place? Women? etc etc etc

For sure man. HK is great for a vacation. Bruce Lee's home motherfucker! But since it's a small city, lots of my friends would come here for a few days en route to other destinations like Thailand or Bali, etc.

I used to go to the mainland once in a while when i first got here... but haven't been in almost 7 years. You really gotta have an interest in Chinese culture to be able to dig China. I don't. Neither does Mrs. butcher. Which is a shame cuz mainland China has LOTS of beautiful places... but i couldn't wait to get back to HK everytime I'm in the mainland for more than a few hours.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:43 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Masato wrote:

For sure man. HK is great for a vacation. Bruce Lee's home motherfucker! But since it's a small city, lots of my friends would come here for a few days en route to other destinations like Thailand or Bali, etc.

I used to go to the mainland once in a while when i first got here... but haven't been in almost 7 years. You really gotta have an interest in Chinese culture to be able to dig China. I don't. Neither does Mrs. butcher. Which is a shame cuz mainland China has LOTS of beautiful places... but i couldn't wait to get back to HK everytime I'm in the mainland for more than a few hours.

Where is Mrs. Butcher from? Not Chinese? Your family is Chinese/Canadian? what's the deal? Or did you flee the NWO after 9/11 like our man Winnson? lol

You really have no interest in Chinese culture? But its so cool!

I think I may be a bit deluded though as to what its actually all about. In my mind its all Shaolin kung fu and Taoist Immortals! lol I can't enough of stories about Taoist sages and masters wandering in the mountains talking to 1000 year old turtles and flying away on crane's backs lol

This is my main man Lao Tzu:

I love that shit, but maybe I am only seeing through filtered western eyes

Are these images deceiving?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”