EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
jho

Re: EY's stupidity hits an alltime high

Postby jho » Fri May 18, 2018 7:22 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
jho wrote:We do have a good thread about Cobra Kai going on over there.

EY is a not beyond reform, he can be a real killer if he's trained right.

We just need a really badass dojo where we can teach all the asian incels how to be a man's man in a heteronormative way, that's if EY isn't already slaying the pussy.

You're right, it's an interesting thread. I quit watching episodic tv in the late seventies for all intents and purposes but I might give this one a watch. Which network is carrying it?

It's a Youtube Red show. The first three episodes are free on Youtube.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 7:28 am

jho wrote: that's if EY isn't already slaying the pussy.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 18, 2018 7:29 am

jho wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
jho wrote:We do have a good thread about Cobra Kai going on over there.

EY is a not beyond reform, he can be a real killer if he's trained right.

We just need a really badass dojo where we can teach all the asian incels how to be a man's man in a heteronormative way, that's if EY isn't already slaying the pussy.

You're right, it's an interesting thread. I quit watching episodic tv in the late seventies for all intents and purposes but I might give this one a watch. Which network is carrying it?

It's a Youtube Red show. The first three episodes are free on Youtube.

Okay great.

thanks.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 18, 2018 7:39 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Soon. They've upped the allowable number of pesticides that can be sprayed on government weed in the flowering phase and on dried buds to 21. The number just keeps climbing. Also, predictably the bigger fish are swallowing up the minnow producers and soon we'll have just one or two huge off shore tobacco or beer company owning the entire Canadian industry lock. stock and barrel. Canada loves it's monopolies you see. Anyway, I believe there are 45 new anti cannabis laws under the federal legalization scheme with prison terms up to 21 or 15 years. Remember, here in Vancouver we have had something like an unfettered free black market for several years now with over two hundred store fronts openly selling to anyone over 19 with ID.

And the province of BC has now weighed in with it's own set of ridiculous rules to reinforce, and worsen the effects of the federal laws. Doesn't look like we'll actually be allowed to smoke it anywhere but in our homes. Good luck to renters and condo owners. We are going to be allowed to grow up to a measly four plants, but only with the shitty low THC government genetics.

Bottom line it's going to improve things for Canadians living in backwater regions, but for us here in BC it's going to be an absolute nightmare without radical changes to what they have planned. And I would say this holds true for our many Toronto friends that post here; they also seem to be enjoying relative cannabis freedom these days.

So were seeing the curtain drawn on the world famous BC Bud then? you know we used to talk about BC bud in HS so this is going back to the 90's. Can you imagine a bunch of kids who hadnt used the internet outside of computer class sitting around the bong talking about buds from a city as far away from Sydney as you could get?

That was magic.

My kids often say "Dad what did you do for fun before the internet?" I always reply "we had fun"

Anyways trust Justin to fuck up something as simple as legalising weed, I really dont like the way his face looks eh?

This is the diabolical plan of Trudeau and his cop and political insider cronies but I don't think BC Bud is ever going away. Just back underground with huge prison sentences at play. He could try sending gunboats up the BC rivers to shut the farms down in much the same way the US government went after the southern moonshiners in the post civil war reconstruction period in that country. Could be a war in the bush. Canadian Neil Young wrote a song about this in the seventies ironically as a present for Ronnie Van Zandt and Lynyrd Skynyrd to make amends for writing Southern Man and Alabama before he learned the other side of that story.

Trudeau the faggot will shit his pants if that happens. I can see some soldiers getting booby trapped in the bush. People think this is far fetched but there are powerful international interests in this now guiding Le Dauphin's moves.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 11:38 am

So silly question but BC bud, is it a strain or just really good hydro?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri May 18, 2018 9:02 pm

Vutulaki wrote:So silly question but BC bud, is it a strain or just really good hydro?

It's a strain
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri May 18, 2018 11:34 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:So silly question but BC bud, is it a strain or just really good hydro?

It's a strain

How does it go outdoor?

I havent touched weed in too long but when I'm back in the game im thinking of growing a few on my land in the north of Sydney. Dirt isnt real good but plenty of sunlight and rain is constant.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri May 18, 2018 11:45 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:

It's a strain

How does it go outdoor?

I havent touched weed in too long but when I'm back in the game im thinking of growing a few on my land in the north of Sydney. Dirt isnt real good but plenty of sunlight and rain is constant.

It's not a strain Vutu, Canuckster kids. It's just a handle for the local weed culture here. It was one of the first places to start indoor hydro cash cropping, if not the first. By 1982 it had completely pushed the imported stuff from Colombia out of the local market and during the later part of the 80s and 90s it became an export crop. Which is when it gained the name. Back then the strains didn't even have names yet, except for descriptives like "skunk" or "red hair" etc.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat May 19, 2018 12:12 am

^^ thanks Mega, I was wondering about that myself. I never thought it was a specific strain, just a name for the good quality weed that naturally comes from BC. Wonder how that reputation will hold up once the Gub'ment takes over everything.

Also thanks to whoever posted those Cobrai Kai vids, lol I watched the first 2 episodes with great enjoyment, may even purchase the next ones if its not too complicated or expensive (and if I can't find em for free somewhere). Very fun to see the original actors, Daniel LaRusso, lolol excellent

Also welcome back jho, forgive me if I still think you are an EY alt but I'll try to be polite about it :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”