Erased Megalithic History

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Rambo John J

Re: Erased Megalithic History

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:53 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:
Masato wrote:
I know right? lol I could listen to her all day. We should invent an app where you type things in and the computer reads it back to you sounding like her.

Site is back up, I'll post some more megalith pics maybe tomorrow.

I must admit the whole idea that there was a big piece of history erased, destroyed to shit and covered up is messing with my head, lol It seems so probable sometimes when you look at things through the tinfoil lenses, the continuity of big lies, etc
:oops:

That is my #1 interest

lost/unrecognized history of advanced civilizations

It's very interesting, I just wish more would be posted in writing. I have no patience for melodramatic jewtube videos.

Writing doesn't stand the test of time like Stone
we are left with stone

The Writing you lust for was likely lost in the burning in of the Library of Alexandria

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:34 pm

^ you bring a good question; assuming such an erasure of history has indeed occurred, did those who perpetrated the erasure execute a thorough and complete job (ie; actually destroy as much evidence as they could, wiping out all trace), or might those at the top have kept some record for themselves, a secret archive where the truth can be kept hidden away?

I wonder if today's pepetrators of Lies may in fact be branches of that same coverup, still working to cover their tracks and embellish their alibi... Sometimes I also wonder if all the invasion/destruction of the Middle East might be partially motivated by seizing and destroying more evidence.

Megaliths.org was down again today...

Another thing I find interesting is evidence suggesting that certain sites were DESTROYED rather than weathered slowly by time. Several sites of ancient ruins have huge craters around them. I've also heard it argued that some places where nothing grows like big deserts etc show evidence suggesting some kind of nuclear event killing everything etc. Old texts from India (Vedas, Baghavadgita, etc not sure which exactly) have tales of such destruction.

That Manhatten Project guy Oppenheimer I remember saying when a college student asked if that blast (which Oppenheimer had nicknamed “trinity”) had indeed been the first detonation of a nuclear device on planet Earth. Oppenheimer’s answer: “Well, yes, in modern times.” wonder what he was referring to

Even the Hebrew Bible has stories of Lot, and Sodom/Gomorrah etc being laid to waste

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Found it... from the Mahabarata:

(It was) a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor… An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas…. the corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white…. after a few hours all foodstuffs were infected…. to escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:42 pm

Here is a working hypothesis:

Once, not even as long ago as we may suspect (content in the OP suggests less than 2000 years ago), there was a high global civilization with wonders (Golden Age, Krita Yuga, Atlantis etc). Somehow it split into warring factions which destroyed everything, and the 'winners' did everything they could to snuff out all existence of their opponents, destroying all evidence, genociding all survivors, erasing all the knowledge (but for themselves), and using all their power and resources to re-write a new history and view of humanity for their own benefit, so as to never resurrect the past which could threaten their position. Modern human understanding is founded on those lies and mis-directions. This may even include the very recent pushing and connection of ideas such as Freud, Darwin, Einstein etc. NASA, etc etc.

I know, its a big bite to chew lol but in a general sense I must admit this hypothesis fascinates me as well, and puts so much of what I otherwise can't make sense of into relative clarity.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 5:51 pm

This video is highly fantasy-prone and certainly no academic presentation, and long as hell (over 5 hours)...but I fucking LOVED it and watched many times, lol I even bought a copy of the book, its great.

It proposes the same story as the post above ^^ and puts the whole conspiratorial view of modern history in this context. It even paints WWI and especially WWII as direct reflections of this story, the 2 'brotherhoods' at war, fighting for the right to control the history and destiny of us

Awesome vid:

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:17 am

Not so much lies as ignorance if you ask me. But the common meme of advanced ancient races and an "age of gods" is far too common to dismiss.

jho

Postby jho » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:29 am

shankara

Postby shankara » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:39 am

Masato wrote:
That Manhatten Project guy Oppenheimer I remember saying when a college student asked if that blast (which Oppenheimer had nicknamed “trinity”) had indeed been the first detonation of a nuclear device on planet Earth. Oppenheimer’s answer: “Well, yes, in modern times.” wonder what he was referring to

It's said that Atlantis was destroyed by nuclear weapons which caused some kind of chain reaction leading to the sinking.

As for your quote from the Mahabharata, Prabhupada talks about the "Brahmastra" which is supposed to be a kind of nuclear mantra-weapon. He says that in these times we have the fire weapons but in ancient times there were also air weapons, earth weapons, water weapons.

It's true that there isn't any trace of the civilization of the golden age. Perhaps it was intentionally hidden to prevent crazy Kali Yuga humans from grasping it's scientific secrets or something. Nuclear weapons are bad enough, but Donald Trump armed with mantra weapons...!!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:39 pm

megaliths.org still down!

Here is one interesting case;

These formations underwater off the coast of japan have been argued to be a major archaelogical discovery. But according to people like Graham Hancock, academic 'authorities' insist they are just natural formations, and not worthy of investigation.

This is one part of such theories that have hooked me; when academic establishments seem to refuse to move beyond their working theories, even in the face of evidence, and the often unsatisfying explanations given. Has the same flavor sometimes as other kind of coverups when they say 'the plane just vaporized' or something like that that makes no sense lol

What do you think - natural phenomenon or megalithic construction?:

The Yonaguni Monument, also known as "Yonaguni (Island) Submarine Ruins" Yonaguni(-jima) Kaitei Iseki), is a submerged rock formation off the coast of Yonaguni, the southernmost of the Ryukyu Islands, in Japan. It lies approximately a hundred kilometres east of Taiwan.

Masaaki Kimura, Professor Emeritus from the Faculty of Science at the University of the Ryukyus claims that the formations are man-made stepped monoliths. His ideas are disputed and there is debate about whether the site is completely natural; a natural site that has been modified or a man-made artefact. Neither the Japanese Agency for Cultural Affairs nor the government of Okinawa Prefecture recognise the features as important cultural artefacts and neither government agency has carried out research or preservation work on the site.

The main feature (the "monument" proper) is a rectangular formation measuring about 150 by 40 m (490 by 130 ft) and about 27 m (90 ft) tall; the top is about 5 m (16 ft) below sea level.

Some of the Yonaguni site's details are said to be:

Two closely spaced pillars which rise to within 2.4 m of the surface
A 5 m (16 ft) wide ledge that encircles the base of the formation on three sides
A stone column about 7 m (23 ft) tall
A straight wall 10 m (33 ft) long
An isolated boulder resting on a low platform
A low star-shaped platform
A triangular depression with two large holes at its edge
An L-shaped rock

Natural formation

Some of those who have studied the formation, such as geologist Robert Schoch of Boston University, state that it is most likely a natural formation, possibly used and modified by humans in the past. Schoch observed the sandstones that make up the Yonaguni formation to "contain numerous well-defined, parallel bedding planes along which the layers easily separate. The rocks of this group are also criss-crossed by numerous sets of parallel, vertically oriented joints in the rock. These joints are natural, parallel fractures by which the rectangular formations seen in the monument likely formed. Yonaguni lies in an earthquake-prone region; such earthquakes tend to fracture the rocks in a regular manner." He also observes that on the northeast coast of Yonaguni there are regular formations similar to those seen at the monument. Schoch also believes that the "drawings" identified by Kimura are natural scratches on the rocks. This is also the view of John Anthony West, who suggests that the "walls" are simply natural horizontal platforms which fell into a vertical position when rock below them eroded, and the alleged roads are simply channels in the rock.

Patrick D. Nunn, Professor of Oceanic Geoscience at the University of the South Pacific, has studied these formations extensively and notes that the formations below the water continue in the Sanninudai slate cliffs above, which have "been fashioned solely by natural processes", and concludes in regard to the underwater formations: "There seems no reason to suppose that they are artificial."

The existence of an ancient stone-working tradition at Yonaguni and other Ryukyu islands is demonstrated by some old tombs and several stone vessels of uncertain age. Small camps, pottery, stone tools, and large fireplaces were found on Yonaguni, possibly dating back to 2500 BCE. Archaeologist Richard J. Pearson notes, however, that these were small communities: "They are not likely to have had extra energy for building stone monuments."

The flat parallel faces, sharp edges, and mostly right angles of the formation have led some to conclude that the features are man-made. These features include a trench that has two internal 90° angles as well as the twin megaliths that, according to Kimura, appear to have been placed there. These megaliths have straight edges and square corners; however, sea currents have been known to move large rocks on a regular basis. Some of those who see the formations as being largely natural claim that they may have been modified by human hands.

Other evidence presented by those who favour an artificial origin include the two round holes (about 2 feet wide, according to photographs) on the edge of the Triangle Pool feature and a straight row of smaller holes that have been interpreted as an abandoned attempt to split off a section of the rock by means of wedges, found in ancient quarries. Kimura believes he has identified traces of animal drawings and people engraved into the rocks, including a horselike sign he believes resembles a character from the Kaida script. Some have also interpreted a formation on the side of one of the monuments as a crude moai-like "face".

Supporters of artificial origin, such as the alternative history writer Graham Hancock, also argue that while many of the features seen at Yonaguni are also seen in natural sandstone formations throughout the world, the concentration of so many peculiar formations in such a small area is highly unlikely. They also point to the relative absence of loose blocks on the flat areas of the formation, which would be expected if they were formed solely by natural erosion and fracturing. Robert Schoch has noted that the rocks are swept with strong currents.

Kimura first estimated that the monument must be at least 10,000 years old (8,000 BCE), dating it to a period when it would have been above water. In a report given to the 21st Pacific Science Congress in 2007, he revised this estimate and dated it to 2,000 to 3,000 years ago because the sea level then was close to current levels. He suggests that after construction, tectonic activity caused it to be submerged below sea level. Archaeologist Richard J. Pearson believes this to be unlikely. Kimura believes he can identify a pyramid, castles, roads, monuments and a stadium. Kimura has also surmised that the site may be a remnant of the mythical lost continent of Mu.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:50 pm

This was good. Some interesting stuff about evidence (and coverups) of megalithic ruins in Polynesia in the latter portions:

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”