Double-Headed Eagle

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Double-Headed Eagle

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 am

What is the point of a COAT-OF-ARMS?

To identify a specific family or clan? To use specific imagery that is UNIQUE to that family or clan? To distinguish a family or clan from others?

Is not a coat of arms by nature something that should be unique, all different from each other representing different times, places, symbols etc?

If so then how do we explain the double-headed eagle, which appears on crests and coat of arms from ALL OVER THE WORLD? How can this be? Why/how would so many cultures and empires all use this very odd symbol, of a creature that is not even known to exist?

Super interesting imo:

The examples of this symbol go on and on... they are truly countless, here is just a small sampling:

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:22 pm

FROM ANCIENT TERRA THE EMPEROR COMMANDS HIS PROUD SONS.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:26 pm

SRBrant wrote:Image

FROM ANCIENT TERRA THE EMPEROR COMMANDS HIS PROUD SONS.

Where is that from? Interesting that one head has an eye and the other does not.

There is a part of the video where it documents a time where we sudden;y see a SPLIT double-headed eagle, like it was sliced down the middle only a half. The vid maker suggests that they are all (?) facing WEST. She theorizes there was some sort of split of power etc.

This is interesting considering how the symbol of USA for example is a single-headed eagle, facing west

The head with the eye in your sample is also facing west, but the eastern-facing head is blind

Crazy this symbol so pervasive in history yet we barely pay attention

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:50 pm

THAT, Masato, is the Aquila - the crest of the Imperium of Man in the Warhammer 40,000 franchise.

In the 40k franchise, the Imperium of Man dominates the galaxy and is the most oppressive regime mankind has ever known - out of NECESSITY. It is a fascist, theocratic regime that worships a man known only as the Emperor: the first and most powerful of all psychic Humans (psykers), who has been on life support on the Golden Throne for more than 11,000 years. In the Imperium, technology is treated like magic and with superstitious fear, artificial intelligence is strictly prohibited, tolerance for the existence of alien races is forbidden, mutants are treated as second-class citizens if not killed on-sight, people have no rights whatsoever, most people live in utter squalor inside mile-high towers of polluted urban accretion and everyone is under the constant threat of alien or even demonic invasion. Yeah. Life fucking SUCKS in the far future.

As for the blind eye, it's meant to represent mankind's largely forgotten past and its counterpart on the right is meant to see into the future for the sake of the Human race as it slowly evolves into a psychic species truly capable of fighting against Chaos.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:54 pm

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:26 pm

They use the same symbolism in the White House, note how the eagle on the desk is facing one way and the eagle on the rug faces the other way. Manly P Hall says it represents the Phoenix.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:46 pm

^ what about the 2 heads?

Do you think the single-headed eagle of the US is some branch from the 2-headed eagle root symbol? Or something new entirely? Federal reserve logo also has the single-headed eagle.

Many say the 2-headed eagle is a Freemasonic symbol but I think the video brings compelling evidence that it had been used for much longer already.

Strange I honestly have never considered it before, in all my geeked out symbology puzzling this apparently major symbol of human historyhas escaped my attention. Can't even begin to guess what the 2 heads might represent

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:32 am

WTF, now I'm seeing it everywhere! lol

This happened just a few days ago, check the crest on the podium, and on the book - front and centre for everyone to clearly see:

Putin gave him a hockey jersey with the double-headed eagle on it:

It seems most of Putin's speeches and appearances are adorned with this symbol...

wonder what it means to him:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:39 am

And you're always busting my balls about symbology
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:31 am

Masato wrote:^ what about the 2 heads?

Do you think the single-headed eagle of the US is some branch from the 2-headed eagle root symbol? Or something new entirely? Federal reserve logo also has the single-headed eagle.

Many say the 2-headed eagle is a Freemasonic symbol but I think the video brings compelling evidence that it had been used for much longer already.

Strange I honestly have never considered it before, in all my geeked out symbology puzzling this apparently major symbol of human historyhas escaped my attention. Can't even begin to guess what the 2 heads might represent

Merge the two Eagles in the Whitehouse together and you have a two headed Eagle, look at the way the two Eagles are facing.

And the Freemasons took the ancient symbolism and used it, most symbolism used in Freemasonry pre-dates them. Their job is to try and keep the ancient mysteries alive.

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”