Space Force?

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Space Force?

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:57 pm

I'm offline for a few days and I miss something like this? WTF, have you listened to this?

What the hell is happening? LOL

Space Force? American Dominance in Space? New 6th branch of the Military?

shankara

Postby shankara » Tue Jun 19, 2018 3:58 pm

Darth Trump

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:29 pm

That tyrannical fuck does realize that there are very strict international laws against the militarization of space, right?

If there's anyone on this forum that knows about space and space war, it's definitely me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:54 pm

SRBrant wrote:That tyrannical fuck does realize that there are very strict international laws against the militarization of space, right?

If there's anyone on this forum that knows about space and space war, it's definitely me.

LOL @ 'strict international laws'... who enforces 'international laws'? How many times have US/Israel + many more violated international laws and who's gonna do shit about it? some meaningless votes at the UN? some paperwork at the Hague? That whole concept is empty, like it or not might makes right these days

The only international laws that anyone seems to respect is the hands off Antarctica laws. :D - NOW we're talkin' space force stuff, brahs!

Seriously I find the whole subject fascinating, I like to consider Black Budget and why exactly the Apollo missions were faked/slanted. Werner Von Brahn predictions, etc... There is also a great deal of UFO lore from many angles, though its really tough to figure out what parts of it are true or not. Is there already some sort of shit going on we aren't supposed to know? Are the THEY LIVE/Icke-ish models of the world for realz??

...for Trump to start yappin about this, and Pence lookin like an evil fucking mastermind behind him lol it will be curious to see where this goes

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Masato wrote:
SRBrant wrote:That tyrannical fuck does realize that there are very strict international laws against the militarization of space, right?

LOL @ 'strict international laws'... who enforces 'international laws'? How many times have US/Israel + many more violated international laws and who's gonna do shit about it? some meaningless votes at the UN? some paperwork at the Hague? That whole concept is empty, like it or not might makes right these days

The only international laws that anyone seems to respect is the hands off Antarctica laws. :D - NOW we're talkin' space force stuff, brahs!

Seriously I find the whole subject fascinating, I like to consider Black Budget and why exactly the Apollo missions were faked/slanted. Werner Von Brahn predictions, etc... There is also a great deal of UFO lore from many angles, though its really tough to figure out what parts of it are true or not. Is there already some sort of shit going on we aren't supposed to know? Are the THEY LIVE/Icke-ish models of the world for realz??

...for Trump to start yappin about this, and Pence lookin like an evil fucking mastermind behind him lol it will be curious to see where this goes

Dude - the moon landing happened. It would have been a LOT cheaper in the long run to actually go to the moon as opposed to maintaining a hoax. Plus, it has the added payoff of incredible amounts of scientific data. Although why we're aiming to colonize Mars instead of the moon first is rather puzzling. Is it sheer ambition? Or is there something on the moon that does not take kindly to visitors?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:39 pm

They need an excuse to burn money that's what its for
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

jho

Postby jho » Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:14 am

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Thanks jho. Freeman is a freak but he's fun sometimes I guess

SRBrant, I disagree it would be cheaper to operate and continue a real Lunar Space org than it would be to fake it. They haven't had to do shit for like 40 years, just keep printing the same images on Time LIFE and in the schoolbooks. That whole lie cost less than 1 Hollywood film lol

Questions about why people never went back are good ones. Commercial value alone would be massive, if they could do it in 1969 it should be EASY today to have a luxury liner doing trips around and back.

Have you ever thought why Hollywood never made a SINGLE movie about the moon landings? Strange? America's greatest single accomplishment, the most amazing human achievement in the history of mankind... and Hollywood NEVER made a film about this iconic moment? I think the answer is because if you are to make a solid film you must do your research and understand exactly what went down in order to re-create, and such scrutiny would simply not hold up. I've seen compelling presentations where the lunar module was physically examined, and determined to be impossible how anyone could fit inside while gearing up their backpacks and helmets, get outside, back in again, etc etc etc. The whole thing is just so wacky, I think Hollywood has a secret code that no one fucking touches it.

I think Canuckster's on a right path, secret Black Budget funds can get funneled by the trillions into stuff like this and no one has a clue where its actually going. I think that was one big part of the Apollo stuff as well, they got insane funding for the day and all they had to make was some crappy movies for it! lol

NASA is a branch of the US government, along with Military/Pentagon etc. Its absurd to think of it as anything but, the image of the squeaky-clean organization only interested in science and learning for mankind etc is I think completely naive.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:52 pm

King James translation of Psalms 19:1 - 'The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork'

I'm not a flat-earther but found that interesting

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:21 pm

Masato wrote:Thanks jho. Freeman is a freak but he's fun sometimes I guess

SRBrant, I disagree it would be cheaper to operate and continue a real Lunar Space org than it would be to fake it. They haven't had to do shit for like 40 years, just keep printing the same images on Time LIFE and in the schoolbooks. That whole lie cost less than 1 Hollywood film lol

Questions about why people never went back are good ones. Commercial value alone would be massive, if they could do it in 1969 it should be EASY today to have a luxury liner doing trips around and back.

Have you ever thought why Hollywood never made a SINGLE movie about the moon landings? Strange? America's greatest single accomplishment, the most amazing human achievement in the history of mankind... and Hollywood NEVER made a film about this iconic moment? I think the answer is because if you are to make a solid film you must do your research and understand exactly what went down in order to re-create, and such scrutiny would simply not hold up. I've seen compelling presentations where the lunar module was physically examined, and determined to be impossible how anyone could fit inside while gearing up their backpacks and helmets, get outside, back in again, etc etc etc. The whole thing is just so wacky, I think Hollywood has a secret code that no one fucking touches it.

I think Canuckster's on a right path, secret Black Budget funds can get funneled by the trillions into stuff like this and no one has a clue where its actually going. I think that was one big part of the Apollo stuff as well, they got insane funding for the day and all they had to make was some crappy movies for it! lol

NASA is a branch of the US government, along with Military/Pentagon etc. Its absurd to think of it as anything but, the image of the squeaky-clean organization only interested in science and learning for mankind etc is I think completely naive.

Hoo boy...

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”