Goin to Court today...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Goin to Court today...

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Wife wants to dispute a traffic ticket, but has to work. I am going as her representative

Small stuff, but will be curious nonetheless. I loathe going to courts/being around a lotta cops etc, but we'll see how it goes

The worst is that she has to pay the fine ($325).

I'll be back this afternoon

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:06 pm

Stab them all.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:09 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Stab them all.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:12 pm

So I got $100 knocked off the fine. From what I learned that was pretty much the best I was gonna get.

Why do they call the judge 'your worship'? They kept calling him that. I would never use that word, that's just dumb imo. Way too strong of a word, who came up with that shite?

On a more positive note I had fun examining the crest on the wall behind him and researching some of the symbolism

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:18 pm

Where the chained unicorn symbol comes from is still apparently a bit of a mystery... Its supposed to represent Scotland, but how exactly Scotland became symbolized by a unicorn is a bit weird

Doing some quick research I found the Unicorn is found in the Talmud, will have to look that up, maybe drop it in shankara's thread

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:53 pm

Masato wrote:Where the chained unicorn symbol comes from is still apparently a bit of a mystery... Its supposed to represent Scotland, but how exactly Scotland became symbolized by a unicorn is a bit weird

Doing some quick research I found the Unicorn is found in the Talmud, will have to look that up, maybe drop it in shankara's thread

they are all symbols of white power, that is the important part to remember ;)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm

You basically can't win. MAYBE they will lessen your fine but from what I learned unless you have some Act-of-God shit to explain yourself, there is no alibi (was a red-light camera that took a picture of her coasting through on red at night). She says her tires and brakes were shite and the roads were slippery, we had proof of brake work and new tires put on a week later and everything, but the dude explained its your responsibility to drive to conditions to be able to stop safely on red so all those excuses won't mean shit.

You have to pay. Or they take your license away, or worse.

There was no one around, kids in the car, she made the safest decision but that's irrelevant for these sort of offenses

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Masato wrote:You basically can't win. MAYBE they will lessen your fine but from what I learned unless you have some Act-of-God shit to explain yourself, there is no alibi (was a red-light camera that took a picture of her coasting through on red at night). She says her tires and brakes were shite and the roads were slippery, we had proof of brake work and new tires put on a week later and everything, but the dude explained its your responsibility to drive to conditions to be able to stop safely on red so all those excuses won't mean shit.

You have to pay. Or they take your license away, or worse.

There was no one around, kids in the car, she made the safest decision but that's irrelevant for these sort of offenses

Pro-tip
Have friends who are cops who can contact the officer who gave you the ticket and tell them not to show up to court
The cop doesn't show up, you get off

Is the top of that Crest a golden lion?

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Is the top of that Crest a golden lion?
that's the welsh dragon

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Jehannum wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:Is the top of that Crest a golden lion?
that's the welsh dragon

I'm not as confident about that as I was 5 minutes ago, the creature on the left side looks the same as the top 1 :(

Return to “Anarchy Zone”