S Moleneaux's new battle partner

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

S Moleneaux's new battle partner

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:23 pm

Hey all

So that Stefan Moleneuax guy seems to be touring around with this girl named Lauren Southern, and they make a pretty good team. Here are some vids of them trashing leftist media trying to interview/bait them into catch-rhetoric, they are very good at keeping the discussion civil and intelligent, where they so usually get twisted or misunderstood

I don't agree with all of Stefan's stuff but he does bring some good ideas to the table, he's a pretty well educated dude. I don't know who this Lauen Southern is but she is also well spoken and seems pretty good at not letting people twist her words out of context.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:32 pm

laughed at the first interview where the guy starts defending mass immigration using the IT industry as an example, only to discover that Moleneaux was an IT expert who made millions off his own company :D

His thoughts on the free market regulating itself are pretty convincing

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:15 pm

The free market regulates itself the same way a dog disciplines itself. They just go for what they want and leave a trail of feces and destruction in their wake. Kind of like children in that sense as well.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:30 am

Their tour to Australia last month is what led to Trump's tweets on South Africa.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:43 pm

evil-kungfool wrote:Their tour to Australia last month is what led to Trump's tweets on South Africa.

Yes, apparently that woman he is touring with Lauren Southern made a recent documentary on the issue, getting a lot of attention/debate:

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:29 am

Surprised you had never heard of Lauren before Mas. She became famous years ago when she was the hot blonde crashing the fat feminist slut walks. It culminated in feminists pouring piss all over her. She is basically queen of the alt-lite. The alt-right hates her though because they think she is a crypto-Jew lol

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:44 am

Masato is living under a rock.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:05 pm

Luigi wrote:Surprised you had never heard of Lauren before Mas. She became famous years ago when she was the hot blonde crashing the fat feminist slut walks. It culminated in feminists pouring piss all over her. She is basically queen of the alt-lite. The alt-right hates her though because they think she is a crypto-Jew lol

pouring piss all over her? whaat?

lol

Maybe evil kungfool is right. Still not going back to EYs though, I get cold chills now there/honestly haven't even lurked in like a year. No doubt missing out on some tinfoil tales though

You fuckers sure don't help, lol woulda thought piss pouring was worth makin a thread for here but oh well, I got better shit to do I s'ppose :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:00 pm

There's still fun to be had at ey's,

You just can't take it too serious.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:22 pm

I liked the forum ok. (Specially when winnson and most of the gang here were regulars) Daily CT info and leads were great. I just can’t stomach posts from the host anymore, so arrogant and condescending. I tried not to let it get under my skin but it does. Also the over saturation of sycophantic alt accounts is nauseating

I am also much more productive in life since I shaved down my forum habits. I’d often waste the whole morning getting lost in threads or making shoops for the members.

I’d come lurk again for the CT content but that guy just honestly makes me ill, lol. Maybe I’m healthier not being such a CT nut these days anyways. Real lyfe FTW!

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”