Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Tomorrow is 9/11 - what were you doing when you found out

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:27 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I was working at my shit warehouse job. Everyone was huddled around the radio listening to the news. My Iranian friend Ali said rigt away it was Bin Laden. I had no clue who this Bin whateverthefuck guy was. Apparently WW3 was supposed to start. But all I could think of was this half Jamaican half Scottish chick in Hamilton I wanted to bang.

So did you?

where were you mate? cowering under the covers?

How did you know?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:02 pm

Som-Pong wrote:I was in class, this little Chilean dude ran in screaming "Abu, the U.S. is under attack " and everyone started celebrating.

Was this class in Sweden by any chance? hahaha

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:53 pm

I was working on the 32nd floor at a schmancy ad agency, fresh out of animation school. Was going up the elevator with those little TVs that show news headlines, saying a plane had crashed into the WTC tower.

I didn't know what WTC was so imagined it was small Sesna or something, no big deal. I sit down and start my day. Not too long after everyone goes nuts and floods to the lounge room where the news was on about the 2nd tower. Women are crying etc

We were all evacuated and had to walk the stairs down to ground level. I honestly forget if we went back up or were sent home that day, but at that time I knew ZERO of global politics and could not wrap my head around WTF just happened. I snapped and became obsessed immediately with wanting to learn everything I could.

Problem was that everything they were saying on the news (official story) completely contradicted all my common sense and the very logical questions I was finding on the alt media, and the schism between truth and lies was born.

I have still never recovered, lol :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:24 pm

I want this shirt, lol (or maybe some stickers)

Great :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:55 pm

Tell me what makes you think 9/11 was a false flag?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:32 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I was in class, this little Chilean dude ran in screaming "Abu, the U.S. is under attack " and everyone started celebrating.

Was this class in Sweden by any chance? hahaha

Oh yeah, that's your future.

penxv

Postby penxv » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:29 am

Vutulaki wrote:Tell me what makes you think 9/11 was a false flag?

This isn't your shtick.

You're supposed to be a conspiracy theorist and a hacker. And an aborigine that hates Jews.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:01 am

penxv wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Tell me what makes you think 9/11 was a false flag?

This isn't your shtick.

You're supposed to be a conspiracy theorist and a hacker. And an aborigine that hates Jews.

You are insane. Absolutely fucking deranged and beyond psychological rescue at this point.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:28 am

I watched it unfold on CNN. I noticed some interesting details right away in real time.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I watched it unfold on CNN. I noticed some interesting details right away in real time.

I wonder what sort of factors are in play that determine how a certain % of the population could smell the BS right away, and the rest just let the official story become cemented from the get-go

Lots of smart people got programmed right away, others maybe not so smart (like me, lol) could see there was a dupe being played as clear as day

Return to “Anarchy Zone”