Find a racist Trump quote

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Masato
Site Admin

Find a racist Trump quote

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:04 pm

Hey all

I can't find any. Everyone tells me all the time how racist he is, how he said so many racist things, even major politicians at the UN etc accuse him constantly of racist remarks, and lord knows the MSM uses this as a mantra/talking point, but I honestly can't find a single clip

Can anyone find an actual clip somewhere with him uttering a racist remark, slur, or anything of the sort?

Would be interested to see if anyone can dig one up

The closest I found was when he called Africa a shithole, lol which was very crass and wildly undiplomatic but people jumping to a conclusion that is was racist I find is a big leap. To me he was commenting on economics and standard of living relative to the west, and can you argue this?

Amazing because he says a LOT of crap, runs his mouth all the time and all the TV-lovers out there seem to think there are boatloads of instances where obviously he's a total racist. If you question this they laugh like you live on Mars but ask them to quote anything I bet they can't

Seriously, please find me one I'd be interested to see

thanks

PS: this is not a pro-Trump thread, I don't support him just trying to point out how the steady MSM portrait of him may not match his actual words.

Prove me wrong

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:56 pm

LOLOLOL

Maybe not related but go look up Trump - MarioKart :D :D :D

See what I mean? The guy has no filters, you'd think there'd be a slip up somewhere

Fucking hilarious

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:19 pm

The h8ers typically say because he said illegal Mexican immigrants are criminals(in the same sentence he said of course some of them aren't) and then a separate time he said he wanted immigrants from nice countries not shithole countries like Haiti lol

I'd say these are about as racist as Hillary saying Chicago is full of "super predator" criminals. One can interpret racial undertones but there is nothing overt. One thing I find ironic is that when I do hear people speak about races being different in a very direct way they don't tend to be disrespectful, let alone the KKK grand wizards we are led to expect.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:26 pm

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:26 pm

^ Where is the lie?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:39 am

if they existed, they would be all over the web....
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:21 am

You're saying your pro-Trump?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:57 am

SRBrant wrote:You're saying your pro-Trump?

No, I don't think that's what he's saying SR.
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 am

I think he is, and so am I, so what's your point?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:38 pm

Turn of your TV SR, FFS lol

What is this status-quo knee-jerk reaction in everyone these days where everyone has to be labelled pro-Trump or anti-Trump? If you don't hate on everything about him, you're suddenly pro-Trump (and therefore a racist sexist bigot and literally a Nazi)? The whole issue has got people polarizing to the point of not even thinking anymore :(

This whole thing started when I was talking to one of my US clients on the phone, he was telling me a story about "...when Trump said all those racist things..." -I was thinking to myself 'what racist things'? What exactly was he referring to? But I didn't want to get into it on a business call. But he said it so matter-of-factly, as if everyone knew and heard them, like it was just a fact. I otherwise respect the guy, think he's pretty smart but that comment got me curious.

I still can't find what he was referring to.

And just to make things redundantly clear... no SR I am not 'pro-Trump'. But neither am I an MSM-swallowing fool who will get triggered every time I hear about him and assume everything related to him MUST be 100% racist, sexist, or stupid. To be honest, I watched a few vids looking for the quotes titled 'Stupid, racist, sexist things Trump Says Compilation' or something like that and ironically found almost all the clips of what he was saying to be reasonably sensible. Its like people have been brainwashed to have filters on their ears where no matter what he says they hear it as stupid

I'm tellin ya, the anti-trump propaganda train has made people stop listening or thinking for themselves

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”