Rambo John J

Re: Evidence of Revision: The Assassination of America

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:27 pm

I shot JFK:The Shocking Truth is a good watch

an interview with James Files

He seems credible to me

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:25 pm

Former reporter for the "Houston Chronicle," Pete Brewton tells of one of the most momentous stories of the past 50 years and how it has been suppressed by the establishment media and the Congress. Pete's book "The Mafia, CIA and George Bush*," shows the incredible complexity of the relationships in the operation of the destruction of hundreds of Savings and Loans at the hands of the CIA and the Mafia, stealing many billions of dollars in the process, and leaving the taxpayers to bailout the banks. Big names at the state and national levels of power are involved, including Lloyd Bentsen, the Bush family, and power brokers in Houston. People such as Kenneth Keating and Don Dixon, who are mentioned prominently in the press in connection with the S & L debacle, were merely front men or "cutouts" for the main movers. Keatingand his ilk only took millions; the CIA and the Mafia looted billions.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:27 pm

Rambo John J wrote:I shot JFK:The Shocking Truth is a good watch

He seems credible to me

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:30 pm

Coming in From the Cold, Going Out to the Bush Campaign
https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1980/03/01/coming-in-from-the-cold-going-out-to-the-bush-campaign/3758ff60-0d13-43a6-9a6f-c692e20d5378/?utm_term=.15427e3b4cdc

No one is sure who tacked up the red, white and blue "George Bush for President" poster beside the entrance to the CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., recently. Workman quickly tore it down on the mistaken assumption that the poster was on CIA property. "We're studiously staying neutral in presidential politics," said press spokesman Dale Peterson.

But the poster was an important symbolic gesture, a commentary on the 1980 presidential race and the changing attitudes about the CIA.

Simply put, no presidential campaign in recent memory -- perhaps ever -- has attracted as much support from the intelligence community as the campaign of former CIA director Bush.

"It's sure as hell not a CIA coup or anything like that," said Coakley, formerly with DIA. "But I can tell you there is a very high level of support for George Bush among current and former CIA employes."

A few years ago when the CIA was under almost daily attack for its abuses and excesses, no candidate would have dared accept such support. But today Bush openly welcomes it, and at almost every stop he receives his loudest applause when he calls for a stronger CIA. Bush's political advisers originally were wary of their candidate's CIA ties. In a world where secret police forces routinely overthrow governments, they obviously didn't want him to become labeled "the CIA candidate."

Rambo John J

Postby Rambo John J » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:38 pm

Daglord wrote:
Rambo John J wrote:I shot JFK:The Shocking Truth is a good watch

He seems credible to me

Barry Katz was somehow involved in a new doc or film that involved james

anybody catch this? I am gonna track it down

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”