10 Days off Herbs

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: 10 Days off Herbs

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:44 am

Picked up a nice fat oz of Pink Kush from Herban Art in North Van last night. With legalization looming in just three short weeks it's going to become progressively harder and harder to find quality weed as Trudeau's pot police ramp up enforcement against craft growers and sellers to hand over a captive market to his corporate cronies and their factory supply (yuch).

These are the good old days.
el rey del mambo

Jehannum

Postby Jehannum » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:08 am

These are the good old days.

This is the golden age*

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Masato wrote:That thing about how your dreams improve/get stronger when you cut the weed seems to be true...

For the first week I didn't notice a difference but the last bunch of days I guess as the stuff leaves my system I am definitely noticing a change

I'm dreaming much more vividly, and for the first time am remembering them when I wake up. Look forward to good sleeps now.

That's the first difference I notice whenever I stop. Usually takes a few days to take effect.

When I first gave up after smoking for 20 years, my dreams were so vivid that I thought it was almost worth quitting weed just to experience them.

When I started smoking again a few years later my dreams went away . Recently I hit a dry spell and had to give up, my dreams were very vivid again after a few days.

The guitarist Joe Satriani said that he had to give up weed because it stopped his dreams and that was where he would compose his music.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:33 pm

How do I make butter from leaf? My dad has been growing pounds of it awaiting my arrival, but doensn't know what to do with his bud. He tells me he wants to make butter when I get there. How do I do that?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:03 pm

Winnson wrote:How do I make butter from leaf? My dad has been growing pounds of it awaiting my arrival, but doensn't know what to do with his bud. He tells me he wants to make butter when I get there. How do I do that?

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:52 am

making butter from leaf if very easy.

1. get about a pound of leaf
2. bring water to the boil in a large pot
3. Add a whole tub of butter to the pot
4. add you leaf and reduce to a simmer for an hour or two
5. allow to cool and then remove cake of weed butter that solidifies
6. Use the butter to make cakes and shit

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:37 am

I'd probably try a 50/50 THC CBD tincture first to see if it agreed with me before I bothered with making my own cannabutter. Lots of MOM's in Canada will help you out there. I have a half bottle kicking around here I bought last winter.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:51 am

You guys are way too technical for me, us aussies just cant hang with your sophistication. We dont even know if what we are smoking is sativa or indica we just grade our shit fair/good/excellent sorta thing

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:36 am

Vutulaki wrote:You guys are way too technical for me, us aussies just cant hang with your sophistication. We dont even know if what we are smoking is sativa or indica we just grade our shit fair/good/excellent sorta thing

We call the best stuff 'quads' over here. I'd say my current jar of Pink Kush is that.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”