White Dude Reaction To Getting Called "Wigger"

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: White Dude Reaction To Getting Called "Wigger"

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:20 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:I talk more slang on forums than I do irl. Makes for funnier posts sometimes. Ya feel?

Ya I feel ya
Over the past 9 years since my accident, I sometimes have to put a mask on when going through really tough depression so I dont bring friends/family down with me
I don't ever put that mask on online, for good and bad

Illuminat3d0ne

Postby Illuminat3d0ne » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:29 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:I talk more slang on forums than I do irl. Makes for funnier posts sometimes. Ya feel?

Ya I feel ya
Over the past 9 years since my accident, I sometimes have to put a mask on when going through really tough depression so I dont bring friends/family down with me
I don't ever put that mask on online, for good and bad

Dude, one of my favorite movies that ends with one of my favorite songs

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:26 pm

Illuminat3d0ne wrote:
Masato wrote:What's worse is when people willingly sacrifice their own grammar for it, start talkin' like; 'Where he at?" etc

Mainstream media has been selling dumbness as coolness for too long imo

A couple things here my friend

You used the word dumbness incorrectly, the word you were looking for was stupidity
Also, coolness is not the proper word for this sentence
The proper word would simply be cool

Love you :)

I just saw your last post before I posted this and honestly ya, the wearing the clothes or the clothes wearing them is a great point
That's very true

Just do me a favor and let's focus on them lol
I was called a wigger in high school for simply being myself and who I was before I even got there
Realize not every white person who talks/acts like that is trying to be something they are not
If I tried to wear tight ass clothes or talk like a "white guy" I wouldn't be being myself
I also dont talk like a complete idiot either

And ya, I act like that whether I'm with you guys, my parents, or billionaire CEOs

My view has always been, that's me, dont like it, kick rocks

This is an interesting post because it shows the power of sociolects is far older than the hip-hop scene. Stupidity = dumbness but using Anglified Latin instead of true English. Its actually not really a perfect translation either, stupidus means more like "dumb-struck" than dumb. Better would be stultity, and I bet there is a grey tweedy lawyer somewhere who actually says that shit lol. But these Latin words gained currency for the same reason "fo-shizzle" did, its a way of infusing messages about yourself into your speech. Criticism of these linguistic liberties are also social messaging, they are the conservative/traditional ying to the yang of liberal exploration. I think this is important to note because when we are on the surface talking about "just how far do your pants have to sag before its too much" we are more truly talking about what direction we want our society to go with its values.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:22 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:First two wiggers I ever came in contact with was when I was in rehab back in '92'93. They had it rough at first I guess, but eventually most of the guys there realized these young wiggers were druggie losers just like they were, except with funny baggy pants and fake negro accents. I never really accepted them myself, mind you :D

That had rehab back then? I thought they would have told you to suck it up back then..

Oh yes. Mind you, I did have to walk 20 miles each way in six feet of snow to get there and then chop firewood in the mornings for heat. We didn't have all these modern conveniences in my day.
el rey del mambo

Skookum Charlie

Postby Skookum Charlie » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:40 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”