Canuckster's thread

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Canuckster

Re: Canuckster's thread

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:19 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:22 pm

Canuckster wrote:https://twitter.com/cravecreative/status/1216105535705157632/photo/1

Interesting. Found a vid about it but haven't watched yet:

EDIT: Vid was crap, took it down lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:20 am

fuck, i had no idea disturbed turned so anti war and anti establishment, I listened to them back in the day and they didn't have this vibe they do now.........weird considering the lead singer is the progeny of some hard core zionists apparently.

No more is the hardest anti war song I've ever heard.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:08 pm

http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/public/vid ... entary.mp4

http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php? ... ocumentary

The Jewish crucifixion of Russia - Documentary

**edit** original link went down, replacement link is below

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:10 pm

http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php? ... o-Volume-1

Alexander Solzhenitsyn - The gulag archipelago

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:10 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:01 pm

Canuckster wrote:http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php?archive

Dude this is a brave, rare, and fascinating library of content. Tons of authentic historic video footage and audio recordings in there

I have been frustratingly trying to find clarity about WWII for many years now, developing several theories but still not able to find confidence in any of them (though I have my leanings). I've basically narrowed down the story to be 1 of perhaps 3 different overall scenarios, yet like I said I have yet to find enough info to make any of them really stand out.

These days I find authentic footage to be the most helpful. Every other piece of literature or media is founded on layers and layers of bias info one way or another. Right now I just wanna see the raw stuff, lets hear it from the horse's mouth and not 80 years of propaganda about it. There are some Nuremberg recordings in there too I see, that whole trial shows us so much imo when you really take a hard look at how it went down

In this sense that link you posted is great because that link has a bunch of full audio speeches from the day. Here is one I just watched in amazement - 16 minutes of Hitler speaking Sept 30 1942, discussing the war effort and boasting his successes, backdropped by real WWII footage of German soldiers:

http://www.aldebaranvideo.tv/index.php? ... -30th-1942

Really amazing, from a purely historical point of view.

At the end he boasts of how far back they pushed the Bolsheviks back, but also that RIGHT BEHIND the front lines he tells the crowd that they are not just occupying the land, but actively cultivating it! He says they immediately get in and start farming the land, producing harvest, repairing the roads and bridges etc. Is that true? Or is he just bullshitting the crowd to pump them up?

Absolutely fascinating

Another reason to be thankful for a Free Speech Zone here... I find some of these topics to be relevant and important subjects of study, but of course more and more the walls of acceptable discussion is getting narrower and narrower

Canuckster I know you've been doing your homework, would appreciate picking your brain on where its leading you to. As I said I've been greatly frustrated with some big but simple questions for a while now.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:14 pm

Thanks, but I don't think we'll ever get actual truth, information from that era has the same problems as information from this era, take 9/11 for example. Even people who lived through it refuse to question the narrative regardless of the truth. These people dont worry about people exposing the truth, because it's dead simple to obfuscate and have everyone argue about it.

However.

WwII has a lot of potential to crack people's perception because it was so long ago and is even to this day a big part of the propaganda laid out for our day to day lives.

I guarantee you that not a day goes by that you don't see a reference wwII, Hitler or the holocaust in some form or other. So ive become fascinated with this topic in that it's impossible for the controllers to hide everything, it's too massive. And there are some absolutely gigantic lies in history regarding WWII, and if I can get people questioning that, then hopefully people will start rethinking more and more.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:32 pm

Canuckster wrote:Thanks, but I don't think we'll ever get actual truth, information from that era has the same problems as information from this era, take 9/11 for example. Even people who lived through it refuse to question the narrative regardless of the truth. These people dont worry about people exposing the truth, because it's dead simple to obfuscate and have everyone argue about it.

However.

WwII has a lot of potential to crack people's perception because it was so long ago and is even to this day a big part of the propaganda laid out for our day to day lives.

I guarantee you that not a day goes by that you don't see a reference wwII, Hitler or the holocaust in some form or other. So ive become fascinated with this topic in that it's impossible for the controllers to hide everything, it's too massive. And there are some absolutely gigantic lies in history regarding WWII, and if I can get people questioning that, then hopefully people will start rethinking more and more.

I'll strip it down:

A) Do you think Hitler was genuinely standing up to the Anglo-Bolshevik-American International cabal they perceived they were fighting?
B) Or was the whole fuckin thing manufactured and Hitler was just another character in the script?

- if B), was Hitler a known actor in the plan? Or an unknowing puppet who thought he was the real deal?

That's basically what it comes down to for me, at least at this point in my amateur research and ponderings

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:11 pm

Well, my gut tells me that no one gets to the party without being part of the team. I think he may have come in with good intentions but was likely recruited and groomed.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”