This forum blocked on Facebook

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: This forum blocked on Facebook

Postby Canuckster » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:48 pm

What happened
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Called a guy an upper crust ponce. Fuck it

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:20 pm

The slam down on free speech is real th

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:22 pm

Also watched joker and pulled a blade. That’s unreal thi

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:08 am

Masato wrote:
penxv wrote:
Masato wrote:
Dude I really appreciate that. Thanks

I have no plans to just wave a white flag if such a day comes. I’ve thought about it a lot actually, especially if my film aspirations come true, what sort of thought police scouring and twisting our online histories we may all face one day...? It will be a tricky battle, but you are right I hope to bring my best to that fight if it comes. This forum isn’t just for jokes, I honestly wanted to carve out a little free speech zone people could retreat to, at the least just for its own sake.

And you have. But you are not going to join any Hollywood writing teams with your Hillary Clinton comic exposed to people. You will have to scrub this site (not of my postings, but of yours) if you have any real expectation for writing in films and television.

I have a major movie producer looking at my scripts right now actually..! my first legit bite since starting pitching, we went through a whole legal process and everything so I could properly submit the material. Super exciting.

But he is a week late in getting back to me, lol and I’m imagining him doing his homework on me and finding all my Masato Toys stuff lol. People will either dig it or completely misunderstand me lol. I fear you may be right, I often wonder what I’ll do if someone proposes that to me in order to play ball on the bigger fields...

Im not personally ashamed of anything I’ve posted over the years, I always try to be positive and fair, objective and open minded from a place of love and truth. But of course others can interpret things pretty wildly these days, and I get that public stigma is a real thing even when its bullshit unfortunately

Been considering taking this forum down to be honest, not even so much because of this stuff but more just because it’s been so quiet lately and I'm not doing anything to promote it anymore.
:(

- You could do a script that we are actually fruit of you imagination. Your wife get really worried, that you spend several hours on a online forum.
So some-day you tell her how are the people you talk about, describe how the people here are, she gets interested, but when she comes read the foruns, theres nobody here. She thinks you got crasy, and marks a intevention.

You gonna get thrown in a psic-yard, so you got the plan to try to find the people that look and act like the people you interacted online and prove your sanity!

- About shutin-down. Theres are foruns with far more people registered that are a ghost-thown now. Like body-building.com.
We are lucky that we get people posting here.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”