Soyboy vs Sista at Florida McDonalds

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Chris G

Soyboy vs Sista at Florida McDonalds

Postby Chris G » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:11 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:29 pm

When men get physical with women I'm always surprised how few people step in.

When I was maybe 18, these guys broke into this girl's place and started getting all tough on her because they thought she ripped them off on some drug deal. lol it was probably true, but I remember totally not protecting her as I should have and that haunted me I swore never to do that again.

Yesterday waiting in line outside at the bank (we have the 2-metre distancing thing here its crazy) this big guy started losing his cool, he was laid off and automatic depsoits were sucking all his money etc. So he was understandably stressed like probably most people in that lineup, but lost his shit and started swearing and getting mad at the bank reps trying to calm him down but he wouldn't shut up while everyone else was doing their best to keep cool and civil. This little tiny lady in her 60's said 'call the police', and this right pissed him off even more lol. He focussed a bunch of his anger on her, started saying violent things etc said he hopes one day someone would beat her and he would just drive by and laugh and weird things like that. There was like 8 people in that lineup and I was the only one to tell him to leave her alone and get him to back down. Of course yes this is risky sometimes its better to STFU but man she was half his size and twice his age that shit ain't right

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:33 pm

lol I just re-watched the vid, at the very end dude says;

'you're gonna give me a goddamn refund'

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:40 pm

Now that’s is how you handle some uppity nigress b**ches. :D

Beefsteak Charlie

Postby Beefsteak Charlie » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:40 pm

The funniest part is that dude was an ex-convict who’d just got paroled and served hard time for manslaughter. Those two dumb cunts picked on the wrong guy wrong day. kek :mrgreen:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 pm

be the last time she starts shit thinking shes some kind of protected species.

Don't start nothing, wont be nothing..you pull that kind of shit on a stranger, you get what you deserve. you never know who you're pulling shit on nowadays.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Chris G

Postby Chris G » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:20 am

Self defense always makes me smile for some reason.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:09 pm

notice how the gook quickly jumps in to give his superior white god the money back? its instinctive

He laments the fact that his mother toiled hard in illegal brothels in macau to save enough to send him to the land of the superior white god and he ended up causing great lose face to his mother who has now been promoted to assistant condom and towel attendant in the whore house.

Oh how the other whores would mock her if they saw this footage of her son working with these inferior black monkeys.

Tonight he clies into his rote learning for dummies text book, his femmy sobbing punctuated by the odd flying side kick he throws out of sheer middle kingdom and middle race rage.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:29 pm

New users;
Beefsteak Charlie, and Chris G - If you are not already acquainted, meet Vutulaki; internet forum legend, Tourettes Syndrome sufferer, and proof that this forum is unmoderated.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:55 pm

I'm pretty sure vutu is anti-d
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”