welll white people are dumb as fuck lol

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 5214
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2610

Re: welll white people are dumb as fuck lol

Postby Canuckster » Tue May 14, 2019 10:16 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Watching the hockey playoffs this year I have noticed there are two basic types of tv commercials in Canada now - cuck and faggot.



Like our prime minister
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1825

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 15, 2019 9:43 pm

onetrickpony wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Watching the hockey playoffs this year I have noticed there are two basic types of tv commercials in Canada now - cuck and faggot.

You still have cable?


Not so you'd notice..

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1825

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed May 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Canuckster wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Watching the hockey playoffs this year I have noticed there are two basic types of tv commercials in Canada now - cuck and faggot.



Like our prime minister

What a mincing nelly he is eh. Embarrassing.

User avatar
Joe Mama
Posts: 223
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm
Reputation: 243

Postby Joe Mama » Wed May 15, 2019 10:19 pm

onetrickpony wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Watching the hockey playoffs this year I have noticed there are two basic types of tv commercials in Canada now - cuck and faggot.

You still have cable?



Apparently his white privilege lets him afford it.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 2406
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 1825

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu May 16, 2019 7:51 am

Joe Mama wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:Watching the hockey playoffs this year I have noticed there are two basic types of tv commercials in Canada now - cuck and faggot.

You still have cable?



Apparently his white privilege lets him afford it.


My knapsack runneth over.

User avatar
Vutulaki
Posts: 2316
Joined: Mon May 09, 2016 1:36 am
Reputation: 1245

Postby Vutulaki » Thu May 16, 2019 12:37 pm

why do "woke" whites bring up the color of whites doing things they dont like even though non whites are doing it en mass too?

Totally unrelated to what im thinking about and a made up example (for example)

A white vegan walks up on a bunch of whites enjoying their bbq ribs and says "where a bunch of white people enjoying the spoils of the slaughter of a (commercially raised for meat) living being"


Do they not get how incredibly racist they are?

They probably walked through chinatown and didnt bat an eye at all the bbq ducks hanging in the bbq house windows.

I think we'll be better off when you guys are all extinct, sooner or later our kids are going to catch onto this stupidity.

Who else?

onetrickpony
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 30

Postby onetrickpony » Thu May 16, 2019 12:55 pm

Vutulaki wrote:why do "woke" whites bring up the color of whites doing things they dont like even though non whites are doing it en mass too?

Totally unrelated to what im thinking about and a made up example (for example)

A white vegan walks up on a bunch of whites enjoying their bbq ribs and says "where a bunch of white people enjoying the spoils of the slaughter of a (commercially raised for meat) living being"


Do they not get how incredibly racist they are?

They probably walked through chinatown and didnt bat an eye at all the bbq ducks hanging in the bbq house windows.

I think we'll be better off when you guys are all extinct, sooner or later our kids are going to catch onto this stupidity.

Who else?


I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation separation
Just me in my world of enemies

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 5214
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 2610

Postby Canuckster » Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 12845
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 5921

Postby Masato » Thu May 16, 2019 2:47 pm

onetrickpony wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:why do "woke" whites bring up the color of whites doing things they dont like even though non whites are doing it en mass too?

Totally unrelated to what im thinking about and a made up example (for example)

A white vegan walks up on a bunch of whites enjoying their bbq ribs and says "where a bunch of white people enjoying the spoils of the slaughter of a (commercially raised for meat) living being"


Do they not get how incredibly racist they are?

They probably walked through chinatown and didnt bat an eye at all the bbq ducks hanging in the bbq house windows.

I think we'll be better off when you guys are all extinct, sooner or later our kids are going to catch onto this stupidity.

Who else?


I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation separation
Just me in my world of enemies


I thought you let go of that shit in your backyard?? :D

onetrickpony
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 10:52 pm
Reputation: 30

Postby onetrickpony » Thu May 16, 2019 3:49 pm

Masato wrote:
onetrickpony wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:why do "woke" whites bring up the color of whites doing things they dont like even though non whites are doing it en mass too?

Totally unrelated to what im thinking about and a made up example (for example)

A white vegan walks up on a bunch of whites enjoying their bbq ribs and says "where a bunch of white people enjoying the spoils of the slaughter of a (commercially raised for meat) living being"


Do they not get how incredibly racist they are?

They probably walked through chinatown and didnt bat an eye at all the bbq ducks hanging in the bbq house windows.

I think we'll be better off when you guys are all extinct, sooner or later our kids are going to catch onto this stupidity.

Who else?


I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation separation
Just me in my world of enemies


I thought you let go of that shit in your backyard?? :D

I did but I didn’t give up the music.



Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests