My sincerest of condolences to their family, and our small family that are still hanging tough here at MTF.
Life is fragile, thank you for the contributions you have shared with us Pen.
Search found 250 matches
- Sat Sep 19, 2026 2:03 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: RIP Penxv
- Replies: 3
- Views: 440
- Wed Feb 04, 2026 6:06 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: no weed 1 month
- Replies: 6
- Views: 61843
Re: no weed 1 month
A little late to the party, but I too recently have found myself in a lull of sorts. Its crazy, because it wasn't a conscious effort but it just kind of happened based on some other life changes I have made. Either way, its kind of neat to know you can still think about it, but also be of the mindse...
- Wed Feb 04, 2026 6:03 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: Just turned 50
- Replies: 6
- Views: 15512
Re: Just turned 50
Happy belated birthday bro.
Welcome to the club. And I hope that enlightenment continues to seek you - or you continue to seek it.
Welcome to the club. And I hope that enlightenment continues to seek you - or you continue to seek it.
- Wed Feb 04, 2026 6:01 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: End of YearCheck in
- Replies: 9
- Views: 19006
Re: End of YearCheck in
Still here man...
Its definitely been a while, but I still like to check in every now and then.
I hope that life is treating everyone here better than it isn't.
Love and light (fuckers)
Its definitely been a while, but I still like to check in every now and then.
I hope that life is treating everyone here better than it isn't.
Love and light (fuckers)
- Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:32 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: NWA: No Whites Allowed
- Replies: 17
- Views: 34312
Re: NWA: No Whites Allowed
My buddy had it right several decades ago in a song he wrote - I'm in the new minority.
- Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:47 pm
- Forum: Super Dojo
- Topic: An MMA Drinking Game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 60089
Re: An MMA Drinking Game
Masato wrote:LOLOLOL
Joe Mama played the game & found out![]()
![]()
![]()
I went to sleep early.
Congrats to Stipe
Does DC really use the 'N word'?
The 'N' word as in - Nasty.
He used the fuck out of it.
Now Bisping seems to be adopting it because he feels left out.
Kind of like his glass eye.
- Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:44 am
- Forum: Super Dojo
- Topic: An MMA Drinking Game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 60089
Re: An MMA Drinking Game
Fuck you DC.
You are trying to commit homicide via alcohol poisoning tonight.
You are trying to break your own personal record for the use of the N word all in one sentence.
And then even any excuse to use it in the post fight interview.
You are trying to commit homicide via alcohol poisoning tonight.
You are trying to break your own personal record for the use of the N word all in one sentence.
And then even any excuse to use it in the post fight interview.
- Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:07 am
- Forum: Super Dojo
- Topic: An MMA Drinking Game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 60089
Re: An MMA Drinking Game
What if he uses it multiple times all at once? "Oooh, nasty! Look how nasty that is! Right there, that is nasty, SO nasty! I've felt that before, believe me it is a nasty technique. Ooh, looka that replay! Nasty, nasty, nasty." I'd be done for the night lol If that happened, my mangina wo...
- Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:02 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: Caucasians are ugly people
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10879
Re: Caucasians are ugly people
Yeah, but we have bigger weiners.
So neener neener neener motherfucker.
So neener neener neener motherfucker.
- Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:27 am
- Forum: Super Dojo
- Topic: An MMA Drinking Game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 60089
Re: An MMA Drinking Game
Then make a STRONG mushroom tea and shoot that.
Bonus points for tonight when DC is commentating and Joe drops the N-Word. (Nasty)
Im coming back from both.
Bonus points for tonight when DC is commentating and Joe drops the N-Word. (Nasty)
Im coming back from both.