Search found 3 matches

by Splinty
Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:48 pm
Forum: Anarchy Zone
Topic: The MMA Community
Replies: 95
Views: 83494

The MMA Community

I got banned from there for questioning the Alphabrain orthodoxy of the day. Kind of a backwards thinking clan if that is any indication of their overall worldview. I might be backwards. I dunno. But that isn't the reason you were banned. You made 4 or 5 accounts and posted their credentials on fig...
by Splinty
Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:48 pm
Forum: Anarchy Zone
Topic: The MMA Community
Replies: 95
Views: 83494

The MMA Community

Alright mate, good on you for standing up with balls in hand. I will start posting at your place again. This is what I'd say is straight-up behaiviour. I appreciate you accepting my apology. You obviously owe me nothing. But we would be more than happy to have you participate when you're not postin...
by Splinty
Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:59 am
Forum: Anarchy Zone
Topic: The MMA Community
Replies: 95
Views: 83494

The MMA Community

Hi Jons, I was linked to this thread by one of our users. Looks like I owe you a public apology for the poor communication and heavy handed banning early on. I know its not a good excuse, but we are pretty inexperienced at running an online community. We had hoped to setup shop and let the public de...

Go to advanced search