Search found 6 matches
- Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: Lets put an end to this bullshit
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28368
Re: Lets put an end to this bullshit
Check the "...perma banned from TMMAC" thread. I don't want to stir the pot because this is ludicrous. But I can't say that Miesha doesn't have a right to feel offended in the worst way. I hope they work it out though, in some way other than this. What do you mean I dont have the right to...
- Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: Lets put an end to this bullshit
- Replies: 22
- Views: 28368
Lets put an end to this bullshit
Ive been getting PMs via FB and tmmac to say that vutu has been posting shit about my family here non stop, I wont stand for it anymore Vutu so let me shut your mouth up once and for all. Here's what Im offering, Ill fly up to Sydney and fight you in either an MMA, boxing or kick boxing match your c...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:18 pm
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Replies: 639
- Views: 740456
Re: Well Ive been officially perma banned from TMMAC
https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder812/500x/56828812.jpg No I don't think so. Look what this guy had to say to my invite (as Harry Rama) to join this forum: https://themmacommunity.com/threads/i-miss-that-wanker.30498/page-16 Of course I have been critical of the recent changes at that websi...
- Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:17 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: (Documentary) Almost Holy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6910
(Documentary) Almost Holy
It's about a Ukranian Pastor who collects street children who are in basically the worst possible condition (full blown alcoholics by age 5, disease riddled from using dirty needles by age 7, living in the sewers, etc) and brings them to his orphanage, which he cannot get state funding for because o...
- Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:09 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Replies: 639
- Views: 740456
Re: Well Ive been officially perma banned from TMMAC
yeah link to beef threads? help me undastand what makes a man hate another man. I didn't realize he had a beef with Vutu until just recently but as for me, I posted a link over there inviting any friends of Vutu to sign up here if they wanted to talk to him. I saw a sixteen page thread about him th...
- Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:20 am
- Forum: Anarchy Zone
- Topic: FREE JONS FORSBERG
- Replies: 639
- Views: 740456
Re: Well Ive been officially perma banned from TMMAC
Yeah, I don't know about any of that but I would recommend him staying out of jail at just about any cost. Spreading gossip and lying about people will be your ending every time and certain people are just like that. I've seen it, I can spot it right away and he's one of those. Mate ive had teh 'av...