Biggest Douchebag on mma.tv

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anti D

Biggest Douchebag on mma.tv

Postby Anti D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:54 pm

Flatus Fowler wrote:
Of course this is why Fedor will never sign with the UFC. His ties with the Jewish mob preclude any involvement with the Maceo/Fertitta gang. It's obvious.

Listen Uncle I'm not sure if your are being facetious, ironic, sarcastic, taking the piss out of me or if this is the early stage alzheimer's and senility that the doctors warned us about.

It is well known that the Jewish/Russian mafia (Vor V Zakone) and the Italian Mafia (La Cosa Nostra) had a falling out after The Shootout that happened at the hockey rink in Jersey a few years ago.

The entire leadership of Two Mafia families was decimated that day and the two mafias were crippled and have yet to recover. This is akin to what happened that fateful day over at EY.com when I was banned for no reason. Not to mention the ensuing war that commenced was on par with some the biggest wars and infighting in the Five Families history.

It was only after Joey Gazelle trolled Tommy 'Tombs' Perello which caused a misunderstanding that resulted in the two families killing each other instead of him and the boy. Even his father Frankie Perello warned Tommy to stay out of it. The problems is Tommy was a hothead as had quite an ego on him.His father knew this and is why he was so reluctant to advance Tommy to underboss.

Dancing Bear Motherfucker!!!!

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:14 pm

- I would like to see Fedor vs Brendan Jobber.
Sad thing is that Brendan never had to manny brain cells, so Fedor wouldn't make him any more dumber.

And Brendan is a human high-light, for his on misfortune, he is the wrong kind, for our lucky, he is the right kind.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:45 am

What would a Swamp Rat know of the Vor? I have a friend whos father is chief of Uzbek airlines, they still boil people alive over there. Savages.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:36 am

So who's the biggest douchebag on the OG/UG?

It sure as hell ain't Res.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Oh yeah niggah, he is right fucking up there. Bitch never fails to mention his doctorate, Ill give that cunt a fucking doctorate.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:21 am

That Res Ipso Escobar or whatever had a Doctorate!? I find that extremely difficult to believe.

They don't hand out PHDs in Retardation I don't think.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:17 pm

Anti D wrote:
- This is the sport of the future!

Just like Vince Mcmahon XFL.

Did anyone ever watch this? I remember when this came out back in the day. I've taken shits that have lasted longer than this did.

I wonder how much Vince lost on this. Didn't he learn anything from Trump's failure with the USFL in the 80's? Would love to know how it was sold to him or what he envisioned.

I remember Tommy Maddox had a decent run in Pittsburgh after this as well as John Avery in Miami and Denver. Competing with the NFL is almost as crazy as competing with EVILYOSHIDA. You just don't do it! Those two brands are untouchable. Even the NFL backed "NFL Europe" folded after a few years once they moved away from being more of a developmental league

Having it in the "off season" as a NFL alternative was a stupid move as well. The thing is if you follow Football or really any kind of 'Team Sports" by the time the season is over you have had enough and NEED the break. Then when the new season is about to commence you can not wait for it. The anticipation is "palpable." Anything you were irritated, frustrated or bored by is forgotten and you want more. Almost like an ex girlfriend you just can't seem to let go even with her flaws. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's basic human nature.

Would have been better scaling down to Arena League size stadiums and focusing more on TV for revenue. They could have gotten away with a Weekday schedule with Saturdays being College and Sundays Pro. Now that isn't possible with a game on almost every night of the week.

With that said they did have a few "interesting ideals" with the Opening scramble, Halo rule on punts and the elimination of PAT's which ironically even the NFL is slowly working towards. Just this year they moved the Point after attempts to the 15 yard lines and their are rumors that this could change again next.

This is one of the reasons why the NFL is so successful, they are constantly tweaking the game and improving it keeping up with the times and demand while sports like Baseball live in a time capsule and is too stubborn to mess with the "pastime" and "integrity" which is ironic considering their dragging their feet with Steroid testing which allowed every record to broken and become meaningless like a post from canuckster or Penxv.

With a sport like Baseball where it's storied history and "stats" were it's strongest asset and selling point this was a colossal mistake almost on par with the temporary banning of me at confirmationbias.com. Both of these moves were basically the death kneel for the respective organizations.

How about three words Bender.........HE HATE ME.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Som-Pong wrote:What would a Swamp Rat know of the Vor? I have a friend whos father is chief of Uzbek airlines, they still boil people alive over there. Savages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_Isles_Beach,_Florida

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:27 pm

Having it in the "off season" as a NFL alternative was a stupid move as well. The thing is if you follow Football or really any kind of 'Team Sports" by the time the season is over you have had enough and NEED the break. Then when the new season is about to commence you can not wait for it. The anticipation is "palpable." Anything you were irritated, frustrated or bored by is forgotten and you want more. Almost like an ex girlfriend you just can't seem to let go even with her flaws. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. It's basic human nature.

Would have been better scaling down to Arena League size stadiums and focusing more on TV for revenue. They could have gotten away with a Weekday schedule with Saturdays being College and Sundays Pro. Now that isn't possible with a game on almost every night of the week.

sounds like you should have been running the XFL. all great ideas.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:30 pm

I wonder how much Vince lost on this. Didn't he learn anything from Trump's failure with the USFL in the 80's? Would love to know how it was sold to him or what he envisioned.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”