Masato
Site Admin

Buying a Graphics Tablet

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:34 am

robbstar wrote:The final image!!

this is fuckin trippy, lol

I love it

That drawing program looks cool, I am interested in THIS feature:

Its a bitch sometimes to get a nice curve with a tablet. There is a feature in photoshop where you can tilt your canvas but I never learned to do it (tilting the canvas because we tend to be able to make curves better in certain directions, not in others)
Trying to get a curve in one stroke is like using a sword

Otherwise, beware the trap that any fancy software will make you paint or draw better. 99.99% of it is your own skills and approach, the software is just the OS.
I think it comes down to whatever software you personally dig, or whatever you happen to learn first and get used to. Lots of badass artists use lots of different platforms. I even heard one guy say that he thought even using fancy brushes was often a cop-out or distraction.

Keep going Robbstar! I can't wait to see your next one.

Who is that dude by the way? Self-Portrait? A Celtic God? Is there any voodoo shit behind bringing this face to life? He stares (crookedly) right into my very soul!

robbstar

Postby robbstar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:40 am

haahah no vodoo . Just the first image . Just a face that got drawn .lol

Short cut - R - on teh keboard to rotate, Shift R for exact rotations 90 degrees etc. I can only draw curves in one direction, but I ahve been practicing with my left hand to make my right better by proxy (shit works like magick gold dust on steroids - Brain hack 101 - and it was free :))

The software looks amazing , I downloaded it but it freezes with this tablet. I have just bought another tablet. huion 1060 pro plus (like the best fake wacom intuous pro I could find ). So once it arrives , i will try it with it . But to be fair photoshop does me nicely and there are so many tutorials etc for it , which is just splendid. :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”