Should I join the Kitsune Society??

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
SRBrant

Should I join the Kitsune Society??

Postby SRBrant » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:55 am

Luigi wrote:Brant you are from B.C. right? Or did the kitsune put that in my memory?

Nope. Northern US. They didn't; you simply assumed.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Masato wrote:Hey all

Found a bizarre link. Was tweeting with this guy who says he's putting together an army of artist-activists... says he's into graphic novels and revolution etc.

Invited me to see his site and WOW WTF it is unique lol:

https://sites.google.com/a/umn.edu/the- ... ciety/home

Gonna keep browsing it later, I really can't get a grip on it at first glance... Is it serious? Farcical? Insane? Revolutionary?
...Or something else?

help me understand this folks
:D

Good thread :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:07 pm

So I've started writing a new screenplay based on all this fox stuff :D

For those who don't know/remember I've been working on these world-building screenplays for like 20 years as a hobby. There was a point I was really stuck and these Kitsune ideas unlocked the problems and made the whole project sing.

The part about fox spirits is mostly just backstory/origins etc but I'd been working up these backstories while writing the other ones, and a few weeks ago I realized I had enough to put together a story about it.

I am not using the word 'kistune' specifically, but I think I will make reference to 'Shinto'. It will have Sumo and Pro-Wrestling in it :D :D

Thanks to SRBrant for sparking this inspiration. Writing these stories is quite possibly my favourite thing to do for pure fun.

I just recently finished another script in the series a few months ago, I finished it in maybe 6 months? That's the fastest i ever wrote, my first few would literally take years to write. I think I'm getting better, suddenly its not such a huge task, I feel I can write with much less fear now, maybe 1 or 2 a year?

If anyone is actually interested in reading these I'm happy to share. But I don't expect it lol

SRBrant as I can see from Twitter is losing his mind, and is still very angry at me but I always wish him well

He thinks he kicked me out of the Kitsune Society but does not understand yet that I outrank him :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:13 am

Here's Act 1 of a first draft.

I have the overall outline of the whole script planned and I am quite happy with it, but actually sitting down to write it often means filling in the details on the fly. So the details may change as I continue and re-write but so far this is pretty much on track where I want it to go.

This is what I have for now if anyone is interested. Maybe write more tomorrow, I have a few days opportunity before my next real work project starts/ I am building towards some scenes with SUMO and Japanese Pro-Wrestling if you can believe it :D :D

**for the record, the character of 'Masato' is NOT a representation of me, lol :D It's just a character in my stories - please try to separate them in your mind if you can lol

[spoiler]

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:10 am

lol loser

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:54 am

Well written. I knew you were a jap with jungle fever.
What’s SRBrant Twitter?

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”