Congratulations! You have found the Masato Toys Forum!
Where Creative, Freethinking, & Insightful Humans (and non-humans) are always welcome.
Share, Learn, Create, Inspire: Click HERE to Join
That would be a yes, use an epoxy grout if you want that thing to last
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Not trying to hijack your thread, just my bathroom I'm renovating.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.
Nice. Doing home improvement projects is a good thing.
I'm going to hopefully finish the tiling today, but I won't be able to get to the grout until after it dries. And I have to find a place that has epoxy grout because home depot doesn't carry it. It's going to rain before that and I haven't perfected keeping the water out of the fountain. It's been a headache and I've had to replace some of the tiles on the floor because of water damage.
Finally got the tile down. I have to clean the tiles and the grout lines and find a place that sells epoxy grout... and hope the rain doesn't do any damage in the meantime.