Potential Unbaning of Masato

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Luigi

Potential Unbaning of Masato

Postby Luigi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Considering all that, I think you should give sherdog an ultimatum. Say if they do any of that shit you're not interested. If they guarantee your freedom of posting then run with it, if they dont then dont bother with them. Even if you barely ever used sherdog it would be a convenience if you ever wanted to see what ppl were saying when some of your stuff got posted on sherdog.

EOW

Postby EOW » Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:28 pm

Interesting developments ongoing.

johnkilo

Postby johnkilo » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I couldn't see you going back there for the reasons you mentioned.

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:48 pm

If they lift the ban you could just use your account to view the ISL threads or something and not post regularly.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:15 pm

Of course I have to respect/appreciate the offer (if it even happens)...

Maybe Total Immortal is right in a sort of 'middle way' approach.

I understand their business model and I get how they must enforce their rules and can't go making exceptions. Its just not how I like to post and enjoy forums, like I said its a philosophical difference that can't be mended. Also they were rude as fuck to me lol

I did really like how someone here came up with the anagram 'Sasy Tomato' (who's idea was that?), and the Mask with fake glasses/mustache shoop would make an excellent avatar.

We'll see what happens. I really just want to grow my own work and forum - I want to move forward, not backwards. Sherdog is like a crazy ex-girlfriend, lol best leave that shit alone

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:47 pm

Masato wrote:
I did really like how someone here came up with the anagram 'Sasy Tomato' (who's idea was that?)

That was me lol

Total Immortal

Postby Total Immortal » Thu May 01, 2014 12:50 pm

Masato wrote:Of course I have to respect/appreciate the offer (if it even happens)...

Maybe Total Immortal is right in a sort of 'middle way' approach.

I understand their business model and I get how they must enforce their rules and can't go making exceptions. Its just not how I like to post and enjoy forums, like I said its a philosophical difference that can't be mended. Also they were rude as fuck to me lol

I did really like how someone here came up with the anagram 'Sasy Tomato' (who's idea was that?), and the Mask with fake glasses/mustache shoop would make an excellent avatar.

We'll see what happens. I really just want to grow my own work and forum - I want to move forward, not backwards. Sherdog is like a crazy ex-girlfriend, lol best leave that shit alone

Yea but the sex was unreal, which is why you're always tempted to go back lol ;)

On a side note I do love the idea of Sasy Tomato with avatar you described.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 2:28 pm

it was either that, or 'Syoto Tasam', (of which I've used before for various cryptic reasons lol)

If I'm smart I'd best just make a Masato Toys profile, but that's not quite as much fun :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu May 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Luigi wrote:
Masato wrote:
I did really like how someone here came up with the anagram 'Sasy Tomato' (who's idea was that?)

That was me lol

Ah yes, the linguist..!

That was rather impressive actually :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon May 05, 2014 8:21 pm

Tachy is MIA (no reply to my questions of how they propose to not have the same problems...)

lol
Masato ain't comin back folks...!

they din't think it through

Return to “Anarchy Zone”