FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:16 pm





User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:47 am

"But it we're standing on top of a mountain, or are enjoying something special or even simple and are happy for a moment, those motherfuckers can't get their paws near ya."

Well put Masato!

The MMA Community is probably the place for MMA discussion. The off-topic section sucks shit through a straw tho.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:05 am

Hello Hello

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:09 am

The pics are back! I just saved them all!

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:00 am

I'm enjoying the current debate on Israel and the juice...

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:27 pm

How long till I get banned?

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:14 pm

Depends on whether or not you can keep up the discipline not to drunk-post. For fucks sake they've got some girl calling herself the original gangster jew or some shit. I couldn't stand it that's for sure.
I give you 2 days.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:03 am

Som-Pong wrote:Depends on whether or not you can keep up the discipline not to drunk-post. For fucks sake they've got some girl calling herself the original gangster jew or some shit. I couldn't stand it that's for sure.
I give you 2 days.



Haha thats easy, not drinking as much and the place where I do drink I only have phone posting capabilities which means I lose interests very quickly.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:13 am

It is kind of fun watching you toe the line though. LMAO @ the transgender thread where some dude got sat down for calling out faggots on their bullshit. That site is like a SJW bukkake.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:44 am

Som-Pong wrote:It is kind of fun watching you toe the line though. LMAO @ the transgender thread where some dude got sat down for calling out faggots on their bullshit. That site is like a SJW bukkake.


I have a plan, unfortunately I cant discuss it due to a certain computer hacker.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 38 guests