Food thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Food thread

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:56 pm

I exclude the Japanese from the above, they dont worship whitey they hate everyone

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:57 pm

And Im cool with that cause it seems familiar

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:When white or black people are racist its a case of misplaced pride IE they think they are the superior races

When the asian is racist he puts the white above him and the brown and black below him, thats fucking racist

Plus no other race of humans on earth are capable to boiling dogs alive while a) laughing while the animal suffers (ive seen both chinese and koreans do this) and then b) defend their action using poverty as an excuse.

Every single one of them from the new born babies to the dying elderly needs to go. The east asian by inherent nature if a ghoulish and evil beast.

Ask me anyting

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:17 am

Seeing as Japan is the numero uno when it comes to offing themselves I have to say that Vutu has a point, obscured though it may be.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:14 am

I disagree. The first bjj club I went to in HK is run by Japanese. They clearly put the white members on a pedestal.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:36 am

Diet Butcher wrote:I disagree. The first bjj club I went to in HK is run by Japanese. They clearly put the white members on a pedestal.

Really? well then kill them too start with the japanese maternity wards

Im not joking about this, I really really hate you cunts so fucking bad right now between your wuhan flu, no blacks allowed signs, animal cruelty and white worshiping ways

If I could get away with it youd be dead

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:38 am

Benwahwah wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:When white or black people are racist its a case of misplaced pride IE they think they are the superior races

When the asian is racist he puts the white above him and the brown and black below him, thats fucking racist

Plus no other race of humans on earth are capable to boiling dogs alive while a) laughing while the animal suffers (ive seen both chinese and koreans do this) and then b) defend their action using poverty as an excuse.

Every single one of them from the new born babies to the dying elderly needs to go. The east asian by inherent nature if a ghoulish and evil beast.

Ask me anyting

Fatty, you gonna sit there with your labored breathing and tell me that thais dont place whites above blacks browns and yellows?

Every ugly fat white cunt looks like a movie star to them

Ive seen vids of a fat white cunt slapping a thai girl around in BKK and no one doing shit about it, imagine it was me?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:40 am

Som-Pong wrote:Seeing as Japan is the numero uno when it comes to offing themselves I have to say that Vutu has a point, obscured though it may be.

No they arent and this isnt obscure, you are being intellectually dishonest and you know it.

Weak sauce bro

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:47 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:I disagree. The first bjj club I went to in HK is run by Japanese. They clearly put the white members on a pedestal.

Really? well then kill them too start with the japanese maternity wards

Im not joking about this, I really really hate you cunts so fucking bad right now between your wuhan flu, no blacks allowed signs, animal cruelty and white worshiping ways

If I could get away with it youd be dead
Good thing you're in Sydney. If you lived in Melbourne you'd be killing gooks already, if not suicided.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:50 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Benwahwah wrote:

Ask me anyting

Fatty, you gonna sit there with your labored breathing and tell me that thais dont place whites above blacks browns and yellows?

Every ugly fat white cunt looks like a movie star to them

Ive seen vids of a fat white cunt slapping a thai girl around in BKK and no one doing shit about it, imagine it was me?

If you want to discuss that kind of thing then that’s fine by me, but this is a fucking thread about food! This is meant to be my safe space on the Masato Toys forum.

So take your hate and get da fuck out of my safe space!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”