Megaterio Llamas's Jukebox/karaoke bar thread.
NO SPEAKERS RIGHT NOW !!
yo fowler... is that willie nelson tune a cover of the Psychedelic 'Kenny Rogers & the First Edition' era:

yo fowler... is that willie nelson tune a cover of the Psychedelic 'Kenny Rogers & the First Edition' era:

- Megaterio Llamas
- Posts: 4509
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
- Reputation: 2674
you know it is brother (two separate versions to boot!!)
el rey del mambo
- Edge Guerrero
- Posts: 8990
- Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:14 am
- Reputation: 3192
- Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd
- I rent this space for advertising
Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.
I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain
Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.
I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain
i want to thank Daglord for putting all that work into that Ministry and side project post. it really is appreciated. I started to listen to the old Ministry Twitch LP and was really enjoying it.
this is why this thread was created! To maybe listen to some music that you would never hear or developed a preconceived notion for and wasn't willing to give it a chance.
I got a little distracted by the movie DRIVE and doing some reading on it. The soundtrack is one of the best I have heard in a while along with Gravity. it's not just the "songs" that fit PURFECTLYXOXO but the brilliant score that compliments this film.
Very interesting to learn that Cliff Martinez was once in the Red Hot Chilli Peppers for a short time and also composed the music for Contagion which makes sense now that I listen to again.
Aside from that he is responsible for the music for Narc, The lincoln Lawyer, Solaris, Sex Lies and Videotape and a few other great films.
here is a 30 min Ambient mix of his work in Drive. Amazing stuff if you give it a chance to develop and work its magic.

this is why this thread was created! To maybe listen to some music that you would never hear or developed a preconceived notion for and wasn't willing to give it a chance.
I got a little distracted by the movie DRIVE and doing some reading on it. The soundtrack is one of the best I have heard in a while along with Gravity. it's not just the "songs" that fit PURFECTLYXOXO but the brilliant score that compliments this film.
Very interesting to learn that Cliff Martinez was once in the Red Hot Chilli Peppers for a short time and also composed the music for Contagion which makes sense now that I listen to again.
Aside from that he is responsible for the music for Narc, The lincoln Lawyer, Solaris, Sex Lies and Videotape and a few other great films.
here is a 30 min Ambient mix of his work in Drive. Amazing stuff if you give it a chance to develop and work its magic.

this track is something special form DRIVE. By itself it lacks something. If you have seen the movie you would know what I'm talking about. it's that moment between Ryan Gosling & Carey Mulligan that makes movies special.
SO many different emotions going through Care's character. Between her child's father recently released from prison and her feelings for her neighbor Ryan Gosling.
It's written all over her face and this song captures the moment perfectly. She is so cute and sweet in this movie and it's strange to see her talk in her normal British accent after the part she plays.
We have said this before but as you can see with EY the Brits are Amazing actors and can pretend to be something they are not with amazing precision.

SO many different emotions going through Care's character. Between her child's father recently released from prison and her feelings for her neighbor Ryan Gosling.
It's written all over her face and this song captures the moment perfectly. She is so cute and sweet in this movie and it's strange to see her talk in her normal British accent after the part she plays.
We have said this before but as you can see with EY the Brits are Amazing actors and can pretend to be something they are not with amazing precision.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
