The MMA Community
The MMA Community
Kinda hurt my feelings that shit, I think you all know me. Some of you've met me and you I aint such a bad guy. Over there they seem to lay on the full high school experience and I am fucking past that. Yet none of my fetractors will step to me, kind of like Auntie D. Really makes me sad, I shall ponder this whilst I sharpen my knife on The Tree of Woe.
penxv wrote:I got banned from there for questioning the Alphabrain orthodoxy of the day. Kind of a backwards thinking clan if that is any indication of their overall worldview.
I might be backwards. I dunno. But that isn't the reason you were banned. You made 4 or 5 accounts and posted their credentials on fightsport and elsewhere asking others to troll us when we were brand new.
http://themmacommunity.com/threads/huge ... retro.332/
We even acknowledge your considerable postings when you weren't trolling us.
We asked you to not do that via PM and in public. You told us the our site is basically shit.
Maybe you and I agree perfectly and are just talking past each other back then.
But tone and timing matters right? How can you expect anyone to get your message when its on the back end of telling us how bad our site is and sharing out troll accounts to others?
Lord Vutulaki wrote:Any of you guys try the Lovo this summer Splinty?
Nah, we are all fat Americans (and UK peeps lately) that work too much and never commit to anything but our bosses.
Lord Vutulaki wrote:My lovo thread carried that place in its maiden days and they wont give me any feedback.
I like them but they had me looking for banana leaves in Kentucky for them, I found a tropical nursery around their parts wonder if they ever tried it?
Woah.
I guess see above on why my reply wasn't expedient. Too much work, not enough life. Don't crucify me when I leave the country tomorrow for a week. I won't have much in the way of net access.
LOL. That must have been I Wild Each It. He's a real good guy. But we joke he accesses the site on a Commodore 64.
He'll actually be the first one of anybody put a Lovo together. There will be bourbon.
Som-Pong wrote:Kinda hurt my feelings that shit, I think you all know me. Some of you've met me and you I aint such a bad guy. Over there they seem to lay on the full high school experience and I am fucking past that. Yet none of my fetractors will step to me, kind of like Auntie D. Really makes me sad, I shall ponder this whilst I sharpen my knife on The Tree of Woe.
Look man, I don't know you in person. And writing has a way of adding or subtracting tone. Timing, tone, language makes the world go round. So I still won't judge you for something on the net out of context.
And I'll try to get the crowd to reset on preconceptions some, as you shouldn't be called out for just posting. I'd hope anyone could detach an online persona from the whole of an individual.
You guys here have a bunch of forums outside of the Anarchy zone where the only real rule is a subjective "be cool to each other". That's all anybody over there wants. I don't think they get when you are angry or being sarcastic. The crowd is often a little older and no one gets the references you close knit guys over here share with each other.
For fucks sake, you're a Swede rolling around Thailand and (really???) spent some time doing shit in Liberia. Do you have any idea how interesting that world experience is? People would lose their shit to read your stories. But it can't be in the midst of asking if they are a pussy that left the UG. And it sticks us as site owners in a tough spot.
We've got a ton of gay, black members/mods/fighters on the site. We don't have an anarchy zone. I get that "blackie" and references to monkeys is 'casual' racism and hardly the worst you could say, given the internet's propensity for dropping 'nigger' on every youtube video. But casually throwing 'faggot'/racism and everything else derogatory into talking about a fight still won't fly and I back that too. If that sucks, I get it. It isn't some people's bag. But that's where we are at and that isn't changing. But its not personal.
Our own Flatus Fowler has an imaginary mma promotion and I used a few of his names to see what kind of idiots I was dealing with. Posting as penxv I made a thread about how people who use Alphabrain are lemmings and fucking retards and I was banned.
i just don't like UFC fans is all.
There may have been some times that I've gotten banned pretty quickly from mma.tv by just immediately shitting on Kirik, but I think this one was a speed record.
Way faster than Som Pong's handle, I'm sure. No offense, guy.
Way faster than Som Pong's handle, I'm sure. No offense, guy.
-
Vutulaki-san
I got the record on the OG, I made a "Thick asians" thread, had like 100+ up votes for it hadnt even started trolling and EY used one of his mod connections to perma ban me.
I may not be perma banned but I cant remember the email and password I used for that Ooooh yeah SN.
Now I can only wank over those photo shopped pics when someone bumps it.
I may not be perma banned but I cant remember the email and password I used for that Ooooh yeah SN.
Now I can only wank over those photo shopped pics when someone bumps it.
I got perma banned when I challenged Kirirk to an MMA match to beat the $1.99 I paid for the iphone app 5 years ago
penxv wrote:There may have been some times that I've gotten banned pretty quickly from mma.tv by just immediately shitting on Kirik, but I think this one was a speed record.
Way faster than Som Pong's handle, I'm sure. No offense, guy.
Sorry Penxv, I hold the speed record for banning @ the MMAC.
1 post.
Technically 2, but they only allow so many images per post so I had to break it up into 2. then the hammer dropped lol
Not even Som got banned that fast, I'm quite proud of that.
MMA junkie also banned me after 1 post when I tried to share Sonnen's War (they called it spamming/promoting your own site)
IMO, you are not a legit mainstream site unless you've banned Masato at least once for some unjust reason. Its like breaking a cherry or whatever, a rite of passage. Sherdog went through it too, and their modding is much better now, lol
Haven't been banned from mma.tv, but haven't posted there in quite a while. It's completely infested with shills and is under Dana's thumb.
Danas thumb is consideraly shorther and less girhty than mine. Fucking hell, mizing Lao Khao with Yaa Dong fucks your rught uyop.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests

