Star Wars Episode 7 Discussion Thread (with SPOILERS)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Daglord

Star Wars Episode 7 Discussion Thread (with SPOILERS)

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:45 pm

of course, everyone has their own trusted sources, so I'm curious about yours...

is this the same henry makow that is helping you see through the MSM bullshit?

Baby Makes Sign of Satan in Pampers Commercial
http://henrymakow.com/2015/05/satanic-sign-seeping-into-tv.html

"September Clues" : 9-11 Truth is Limited Hangout
http://www.henrymakow.com/september_clues.html

No commercial airliners were involved in 9/11. Missiles hit the towers and the planes were photo shopped. The amateur filmmakers and eyewitnesses were CIA plants.

Here she is - Sandy Hook crisis actress - "Have tears, will travel."
https://twitter.com/henrymakow/status/665883741584146433

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:47 pm

ok, well you seem to be good at analyzing information, go pick a topic off his archives and see how easily it can be picked apart. not with your opinions, but with facts.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:50 pm

also, there are no trusted sources, that is something you should be intimately acquainted with. people can make mistakes, errors in judgement, etc but at the end of the day, all you can do is pore through everything and decide for yourself what you choose to believe. you cant sit back and attack the messengers simply based off of one or two things that may or may not be accurate or misleading. theres going to be good and bad information out there, Henry Makow is one of the most solid there is. is all his stuff perfect? doubtful. But I highly doubt you'll poke any serious holes in any of his historical research.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:55 pm

remember when henry makow claimed this was a picture of a crisis actor texting during the boston bombing?

For your next false flag, hire handicapped crisis actor to portray the injured- See Boston Bombing victim texting-
https://twitter.com/henrymakow/status/555854272261128194

how to explain this one? why would a supposed truther share this?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:07 pm

ummm, thats fake as shit dude. these guys who set up crisis drill have props like this, i've seen it firsthand from a friend of mine who has to do them for the toronto FD, he has an hour and a half long video of the experience , if you were watching it and weren't told it was fake, you wouldn't be able to tell it was a drill, the entire event looks completely real and is designed to put real stress on the recruits..

also, that's your opinion again, you don't know the facts here, neither do I, yet you use it as a tool to show how he posts crazy things. you're cherry picking the most obvious stuff that may or may not be.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:12 pm

Canuckster wrote:also, there are no trusted sources, that is something you should be intimately acquainted with. people can make mistakes, errors in judgement, etc but at the end of the day, all you can do is pore through everything and decide for yourself what you choose to believe. you cant sit back and attack the messengers simply based off of one or two things that may or may not be accurate or misleading. theres going to be good and bad information out there, Henry Makow is one of the most solid there is. is all his stuff perfect? doubtful. But I highly doubt you'll poke any serious holes in any of his historical research.

do you really think the above are mistakes?

that someone with a PHD, team of investigative reporters & all the resources in the world to research these topics can make a mistake like those^?

I personally find that incredibly hard to believe when they can be disproven within 10 minutes by retards like me killing time @ work.

can't forget my favorite:

The Beatles -- Illuminati Mind Controllers
http://henrymakow.com/beatles_were_mind_control.html

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:16 pm

all I know is that if my legs were blown off i sure as hell wouldn't be texting anyone, no blood around him,, nor would ianyone be holding them up the way they are, they would be laying prone for sure. the only other time ive seen that leg position before was that fake baby that woman was carrying around once upon a time with the baby who kept switching carriers. not to mention that fake looking shape in his pants, i know my legs don't have square edges.

and there are no body parts around him either for that matter. who moved him away from the blast and then just left him there, and who the fuck took that picture with a dude with his legs blown off laying there.

there's a ton of questions i could ask on this. but since i don't know the details, im going to call it fake as fuck and call it a day.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:20 pm

Canuckster wrote:ummm, thats fake as shit dude. these guys who set up crisis drill have props like this, i've seen it firsthand from a friend of mine who has to do them for the toronto FD, he has an hour and a half long video of the experience , if you were watching it and weren't told it was fake, you wouldn't be able to tell it was a drill, the entire event looks completely real and is designed to put real stress on the recruits..

also, that's your opinion again, you don't know the facts here, neither do I, yet you use it as a tool to show how he posts crazy things. you're cherry picking the most obvious stuff that may or may not be.

lol. it is fake as shit. it's also not from the boston bombing. was online 3-4 years before it ever happened & not even from the US.

and your boy henry makow was spreading that on twitter as proof that the BB was a hoax.

think about that for a minute...

henry makow (with all his education, experience & resources) actually thought that was a real pic of a crisis actor from boston, caught texting on his phone while he was supposed to be playing victim. :lol:

or did he? :shock:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:25 pm

Daglord wrote:
Canuckster wrote:also, there are no trusted sources, that is something you should be intimately acquainted with. people can make mistakes, errors in judgement, etc but at the end of the day, all you can do is pore through everything and decide for yourself what you choose to believe. you cant sit back and attack the messengers simply based off of one or two things that may or may not be accurate or misleading. theres going to be good and bad information out there, Henry Makow is one of the most solid there is. is all his stuff perfect? doubtful. But I highly doubt you'll poke any serious holes in any of his historical research.

do you really think the above are mistakes?

that someone with a PHD, team of investigative reporters & all the resources in the world to research these topics can make a mistake like those^?

I personally find that incredibly hard to believe when they can be disproven within 10 minutes by retards like me killing time @ work.

can't forget my favorite:

The Beatles -- Illuminati Mind Controllers
http://henrymakow.com/beatles_were_mind_control.html

all this popular music is a form of mind control, he just looks at it from a biblical perspective. I agree with him on this one.

also, you cant disprove a goddamn thing, your opinion isn't worth anything in these matters, quit acting like it does. show me facts, show me the retards who can disprove it. The fact you're saying it at all show that you havent done any serious research for it in the least. because if you did and if you were objective about it, you would have a different opinion.

and jeez man, make a valid argument, or shut the fuck up. all you're trying to do is run around the maypole trying to make anyone who discusses this stuff with you dizzy and not want to argue with you anymore. you use the exact same tactics to disprove information as the people who do trying to prove it and then you sit there acting like you've won an argument or something, which you haven't. all you've done is present a counter point. shown some videos that raise more questions

you wonder why people call you a shill? because you're running the shill playbook trolling everyone with what they want to hear so you can sit back and get your troll jollies off pretending to be something you're not. ?

or you really are a shill, frankly one way or the other matters not to me because I'm going to believe what I want. and at the end of the day, so are you.

merry christmas, get off your high horse,

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:27 pm

Daglord wrote:
Canuckster wrote:ummm, thats fake as shit dude. these guys who set up crisis drill have props like this, i've seen it firsthand from a friend of mine who has to do them for the toronto FD, he has an hour and a half long video of the experience , if you were watching it and weren't told it was fake, you wouldn't be able to tell it was a drill, the entire event looks completely real and is designed to put real stress on the recruits..

lol. it is fake as shit. it's also not from the boston bombing. was online 3-4 years before it ever happened & not even from the US.

and your boy henry makow was spreading that on twitter as proof that the BB was a hoax.

think about that for a minute...

henry makow (with all his education, experience & resources) actually thought that was a real pic of a crisis actor from boston, caught texting on his phone while he was supposed to be playing victim. :lol:

or did he? :shock:

maybe i should go through all your posts and pull out the things that are wrong or inaccurate? would that be sufficient to debunk the rest of the stuff that comes out of your mouth?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”