FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Re: Suspended again

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 am

Masato wrote:yeah how slow/organic do I wanna play it? vs going straight for the jugular like Vutu and trying to set records for speed-banning lol


I don't know man, that's up to you. You certainly are weaponized to do a lot of damage in very little time if you wanted to.

Unless we construct a team strategy it really doesn't matter, just try to have fun with it. I just got back and I'm not really trolling yet.

But there are people who have developed very thin skin so it doesn't take much for me, I'm definitely on my last legs there and I have deliberately avoided trolling until now.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:52 am

penxv wrote:I made a post about 9/11 being JC's birthday and it got ejected.

Made one with Game of Thrones spoilers and it is generating thoughtful discussion.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/383349-g ... ew-season/


Lol the 9/11 JC thing is money.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:15 am

Som-Pong wrote:Definitely time for a Swedish Forsberg fan.


I was thinking Anders Eldebrink myself.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:21 am

Masato wrote:Too bad about the leafs fan part DB, I had found this for you searching for avatar material :D

Image


I will use it!

I just signed up as myself. Awaiting approval. So the jersey works.

I'm just gonna play a HK fob who just visited his cousins in Vancouver and fell in love with the sport of hockey. But also can't understand why ppl there hate Trump. :D

User avatar
Professor Diet Butcher
Posts: 1793
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:31 am
Reputation: 2207

Postby Professor Diet Butcher » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:28 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Masato wrote:Too bad about the leafs fan part DB, I had found this for you searching for avatar material :D

Image



Alex could possibly call himself Garth Butcher if the name isn't taken.



Garth Butcher (born January 8, 1963 in Regina, Saskatchewan) is a retired professional ice hockey defenceman. Butcher was a top prospect as a junior player and was a member of the first Canadian team to win gold at the world junior championship. Butcher played in the National Hockey League for 14 seasons, from 1981–82 to 1994–95, mostly with the Vancouver Canucks.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:57 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
penxv wrote:I made a post about 9/11 being JC's birthday and it got ejected.

Made one with Game of Thrones spoilers and it is generating thoughtful discussion.

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/383349-g ... ew-season/


Lol the 9/11 JC thing is money.


How does one keep the red pills outside of the arenas of politics and religion?

Best way is to expose the "school play" while it's breaking news, imo. They're often poorly written and the narrative is ill-coordinated amongst the establishment media.

I think I'm just going to heckle global warming people for a bit.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 pm


User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Wow they are fast..!

I posted in penxv;s Global Warming thread and in just a few minutes later the thread was closed.

Image

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 pm

LOL I can't do this!

Feels fucked up - what, I'm just gonna lie and try to stir people up?

WTF did you get me into, Mega? LOL I will have to think of something worth justifying all this :D

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:10 pm



Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests