FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Re: Suspended again

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:59 pm

penxv wrote:It's an EY alt.


Nope, just posting here with a different name.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:00 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.

I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.

They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.


Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.

And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here ;) . Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:03 pm

I just wish I could have seen the reaction to the ping pong shoops.
el rey del mambo

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Ping pong shoops?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:07 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.

I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.

They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.


Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.

And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here ;) . Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.


Thanks,

I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.

I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.

User avatar
Megaterio Llamas
Posts: 4509
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:56 pm
Reputation: 2674

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Canuckster wrote:Ping pong shoops?


I was telling Masato over there about the ping pong hustling scene in old Chinatown and we got to talking about the screenplay about it I have rattling around upstairs. He apparently enjoyed my little yarn so much he worked up some shoops around it.

Sadly we were all banned before I had a chance to look at them. :D
el rey del mambo

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:59 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:The mods realized it was a Dojo (forum) stomp.

I'm guessing private messages to each other on th site tipped them off.

They banned me after I posted a list of 80 journalists and 25 news organizations that were colluding with the DNC/Clinton campaign during the 2016 election cycle.


Welcome Ethan. Pretty crazy to meet someone that posted at EY.com and CDC.

And yes, I would guess they were reading the private messages you guys were sending. Or perhaps they simply ran some of the screen names through google and were led straight here ;) . Either way, I guess it was fun while it lasted.


Thanks,

I didn't start posting at CDC until I saw this thread.

I agree, using the same names probably led the mods here once they read private messages.


What do you want to troll feminists for anyways? Why can't they just be gross and miserable somewhere and none of my business?

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 pm

Post please?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
Ethan Allen
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:01 am
Reputation: 71

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:12 pm

The payoff from trolling is over the top reactions once you trigger them. Feminists are guaranteed to have epic reactions when triggered.

It might be shooting fish in a barrel though.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:33 pm

I've been thinking about Mega's script idea, I think its brilliant. Honestly don't think its been done before we should work it out

Image

Image

Image

Image


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests