FREE JONS FORSBERG

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

FREE JONS FORSBERG

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:59 am

Niagara, you've gotta be my lost twin brother or some shit.
I got love for Gary Goodridge,but I ain't tonguing assholes to talk to him.
Sincerely, fark yous SPLINTY

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:41 pm

I have no issues if you choose to use the forum... There are lots of good posters/discussions there I'm sure. This place may be holdin you back :)

Its kind of pitiful actually, maybe you can teach Splinty a thing or two while your there lol

I just jumped back into a Sherdog Shoop tourney, so I'm already over my personal forum-limits.
#ForumsDontPayBills

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:48 pm

Brother nah, Seems like its some sort of multi-SN shit going on. I'm not into that at all. Seems like I once again have pissed off another local tough guy, no matter.

User avatar
Masato
Site Admin
Posts: 19313
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:16 pm
Reputation: 8588

Postby Masato » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 pm

I met Gary Goodridge once. People warned me how fucked up he was but I thought he looked quite well, he had a good/happy vibe about him.

I was gonna get a pic w/ my mask but 2 much hespect

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:41 pm

A proper legend Gary is.

User avatar
Canuckster
Posts: 6807
Joined: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Reputation: 3108

Postby Canuckster » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Masato wrote:I met Gary Goodridge once. People warned me how fucked up he was but I thought he looked quite well, he had a good/happy vibe about him.

I was gonna get a pic w/ my mask but 2 much hespect


Was that when we went to the score fighting series? I remember meeting him there.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

User avatar
penxv
Posts: 2471
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:49 pm
Reputation: 1192

Postby penxv » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:08 am

Masato wrote:Hey I've been reading your tweets and you seem pretty cool. MAYBE you can hang out with us. You have to bring us $2 and a portion of your lunch every time you are around us, and you can't talk about _____ or ______ or ______ or ________.

We'll give you a trial period to judge if you are cool enough or say the right things. Also we'll be monitoring your twitter. And don't wear anything too faggy.

If you are still kissing our asses after 2 weeks MAYBE we'll allow you to be in our club.

Sound good?

Interest Piqued?

Good. Glad we worked this out.

Oh, this also means you can never discuss your ban with anyone, ever. I will be monitoring your social media daily for this.

Aren't we awesome?

Sincerely,

Splinty


Lot of salty alphabrains at that place.

User avatar
Som-Pong
Posts: 7567
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:17 am
Reputation: 3877

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:37 am

Bunch of cunts that have never taken a punch to the face imo.

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:21 pm

They just want to be free from the OG/UG's oppression.

AND RULE WITH AN IRON FIST!

User avatar
Winnson
Posts: 2373
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:57 am
Reputation: 1285

Postby Winnson » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Som beat me in an arm-wrestle. Fuck I need to get back to the gym or back on the mat. Big time.

Fuck.


Return to “Anarchy Zone”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests