GawdDAMN the 'Old F7' is slow? - wtf

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Flying Eye Angle

GawdDAMN the 'Old F7' is slow? - wtf

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:54 pm

If you want the shoopers to come out and play you just have to start a shoop this(whoever) thread with the head or body already turned into a clear back image. There all just waiting in the shadows constantly ready.

If its not ridiculously hard to use in something funny, than a crap load of people usually jump on it pretty quickly. Especially if its from a recent event

Empty Emp

Postby Empty Emp » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks Masato. I still pop in over here regularly. I just have a bad habit of lurking and not posting on forums.

That thread elevated quite a few shoopers to shooperstar status.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Empty Emp wrote:Thanks Masato. I still pop in over here regularly. I just have a bad habit of lurking and not posting on forums.

That thread elevated quite a few shoopers to shooperstar status.

This is no problem on big forums... but on smaller/younger places like here, if the lurkers don't post, there will soon be nothing to lurk! lol

Me an' Edge can't keep this place alive by ourselves! :D

- AMAZING thread there... SO glad to see Sherdog finally recognizing one of its most valuable assets. Do you really thing it is surpassing the Shad Face???? :shock:
I had an idea for a gif to contribute in that thread but no time to make it :( :(

I am so down that they moved my friend's Hill of Champions thread to P&M, its like all the shit that got me banned coming back again. The difference in views is just so enormous, Sherdog should be supporting that kind of stuff, not sequestering it. I'm not gonna argue with them again though, I might lose my precious whitebelt! (I can't even post an avatar)

WAR SHOOPERS

Flying Eye Angle

Postby Flying Eye Angle » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Holy crap, I didnt know the Cormier thread was still going.

Any link to this king of the hill thread?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:21 pm

i tell you what bobby, tha boy aint right
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:07 pm

OMG, that Cormier stuff is gold
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”