My 6-Year Old Just 'Sacrificed 5 People to Satan'

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

My 6-Year Old Just 'Sacrificed 5 People to Satan'

Postby Masato » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Hey all

Have a 6 year old kid, I let him play his ipad on the weekends.

We downloaded this game called GOAT SIMULATOR:

All the info/title page etc look completely harmless, and to be honest we had a lot of fun and laughs playing for several days.

Its VERY FUNNY... you are a goat and can wander around and do all kinds of funny things, jumping on trampolines, flying around with jetpacks and all kinds of hilarious stuff. I really enjoyed it and we laughed a lot playing it, it seemed exactly the kind of game I like; unstructured, free to roam around and explore, lots of secret things to discover, etc

Very silly:

But then one day I was watching him play and he discovered THIS hidden in the trees:

WTF

At first I didn't know quite what to think, but I went to do some research, and it turns out that THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME IS TO CREATE A SATANIC RITUAL!!!!

You have to bring 5 people into this circle and SACRIFICE THEM. As you do this the circle and pentagram start to glow:

Once you get 5 people, you become a SATAN-GOAT:

By the time I figured this out my son was already ahead of me and has completed this, and was running around as the demon goat.

I told him to delete the game and explained exactly why.

[size=large]THE POINT IS NOT[/size] that there is a satanic video game, this is no surprise.

The point is that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to indicate that the game has any such elements in it until you are deep into the game.

It looks totally innocent, and is marketed as a silly, harmless app for kids that is just fun and silly.

Then they twist and it is 100% Satanic.

That's fucked up, man.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:14 pm

- That's why i like Nintendo.
Childrens like myself can play inocent funny games all day.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:46 am

So the problem is that they were dishonest about the marketing? Perhaps they perceive satanism to be a farce and thus in line with the satirical nature of their game. I saw a documentary on modern satanism and it pretty much doesnt exist. Of the few they could actually find their beliefs were essentially radical atheism.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:51 am

That documentary is either deceiving you, or is blind/ill-informed.

Satanism, or more specifically Luciferianism, is possibly the most powerful religion in the world right now imo. It is only hidden in plain sight.

Whether any of the beliefs are true or not is irrelevant. These people believe it, and operate according to its theology at the highest levels of power. It is the 'elephant in the room' imo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:13 pm

documentary?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:32 am

Interesting stuff.

For the record here is the doc:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 am

Damn

I was at least 13 before ii sacrificed my first human.

Kids these days are very far ahead of us nowadays.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:50 am

Fable has a really gruesome human sacrifice feature. You have to sacrifice enough people to get the demon bow which was the strongest bow in the game. It would tell you the means of sacrifice and then you would hear the sounds of it and the people screaming.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 am

Entertainment has been cheapened and is being used against us.

We need to take it back!

If we take an eye for an eye, there should be an equally well-produced video game where you are a healthy farm goat who hunts satantists in high places

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:13 am

Masato wrote:Entertainment has been cheapened and is being used against us.

We need to take it back!

If we take an eye for an eye, there should be an equally well-produced video game where you are a healthy farm goat who hunts satantists in high places

I understand that you're concerned as a parent, but I think you may be overreacting a bit. When I was seven, I had an interest in Marathon and Quake, and I saw nothing evil in it, say for a bit of blood and gore. But those are just my two cents.

But if you're going to get a game for your kid, I strongly recommend Minecraft. It's beautiful, meditative, encourages and teaches design, logic, aesthetics and problem-solving!

Also, Luciferianism is more of a cry for attention than a religion. Though the veneration of demonic forces does indeed concern me. One of my hopes for the Kitsune Society is to use the occult and the supernatural to guide people towards the benevolent powers. Just because you're a good guy doesn't mean you can't be a badass.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”