*until mankind was ready.

Sorry for the typo.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:08 pm

robbstar wrote:Nothing says creative revolution like

"Calender entry"
18 July: Headmaster's birthday
posted Jul 17, 2014, 7:26 PM by Edward Genereux

18 July 2014 is Headmaster S.R. Brant's 24th birthday. Be sure to wish the Society's number one a great day!!!

ahahahahhahahha

I did not type that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:36 am

^ Kitsune be fuckin with you

lol

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Masato wrote:^ Kitsune be fuckin with you

lol

Just Ed showing his appreciation. One of the Kenyota's greatest assets.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 am

More Kitsune lore from our man SRBrant... hot off the presses:

CREATION
—————————
Long ago, the universe was once filled with hideous beasts, demons, serpents and other abominations that made their homes in the newborn void. Terrible beings of every macabre shape and size, forms like those from the hidden worlds of the insect kingdom and the darkest depths of the sea.
—————————
Soon these creatures became sentient and warred with another for supremacy. The demand for order arose and the war for dominance had begun. From this came the Elder Gods: those monsters that saw the need for empires across infant planets, raising strange cities upon alien soil. They were like spoiled children — without any sense of good or evil.
—————————
Notable among their number was Y’Yollok, The Master of Stars; Otres, The Sorcerer Lord; Ityavissei, The First Oracle; Somtret, The Eager Son and Dahaal, The Southern Wind. They ruled the Black Court surrounded by the Guardians of The Elements who fed from their power and it was in that obsidian pavilion were creation and destruction decided on passing whims.
—————————
Then came their descendants, the Old Gods, who saw good and evil, and distanced themselves from their horrid parents. They sought to nourish life among the stars and create galaxies of beauty. They saw no qualm against the intricacies that valued creation demands; like artists, they carved and shaped whole worlds like wet clay in firm hands.
—————————
The Elder Gods were displeased with the Old Gods and, in their petulant rage, saw fit to wage war against them and their beloved creations. Fire pierced the skies and turned rain black as oil in its fury. Worlds burned to ash and the blood of gods stained the void. The bodies of gods decaying into mountains.
—————————
How the war was won remains unknown, but what is known is that the Old Gods were victorious and the Elder Gods went into hiding beyond the veil of reality. The realms of the victors were left in ruin, so the surviving deities entrusted stewardship of these few worlds to their descendants: The Kami. They ruled these distant worlds, sculpting the evolution of all life as they saw fit as the Old Gods watched with pride paternal and maternal.
————————
After an eon of ruling Terra and building a strong foundation for Mankind, the time came when it was necessary to leave Humanity to its own devices. They left the world behind and hid within the Aether, hiding behind the eternal veil to gently guide the young race from behind the scenes.
———————
As for why they left, too few can say. But the impression they left was a strong one and their presence was to be felt for millennia to come. This memory, burned forever into the Human psyche, created the greatest and most controversial invention in every culture that came to be: religion.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:35 pm

What do you think, Masato?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:50 pm

^ I loved it.

It is quite amazing, you have found a style that captures what (I believe) you are going for perfectly. It truly does sound like ancient myth, like the translated writings of long long ago. Not easy to do.

Reading it I do not doubt your claim that they are somewhat channeled writings - they chill me with authenticity, its so cool

I don't see what this part of the lore has to do with Kitsune though

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:52 pm

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 pm

Masato wrote:^ I loved it.

It is quite amazing, you have found a style that captures what (I believe) you are going for perfectly. It truly does sound like ancient myth, like the translated writings of long long ago. Not easy to do.

Reading it I do not doubt your claim that they are somewhat channeled writings - they chill me with authenticity, its so cool

I don't see what this part of the lore has to do with Kitsune though

It's going into the Kenyota's holy book, the Kami Sutra.

SRBrant

Postby SRBrant » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:38 am

I simply write what feels...right.

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”