Made a Craigslist Ad (Masato gotz a punk band)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Made a Craigslist Ad (Masato gotz a punk band)

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:02 pm

see what happens :D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:06 pm

I don't understand.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:16 pm

Masato wrote:see what happens :D

Hey Masato! My good friend and one of our fellow Posters DIet Butcher just got a guitar for Christmas and is already catching on FAST.

Asian have lots of fast twitch muscle fibers and very high visuospatial skills which allow them to pick up hobbies like this easier than most other races.

He lives in HK now but is a native to Toronto man and wanting to come back to stay for a while. I forget exactly what he said and I cant read my PM's right now due to GMB's shenanigans. How far is Toronto from Where you guys Ive? maybe you guys can make it happen!

It be freaking so cool if you guys got together to jam out and maybe even start a nice little ban. The only problem is that he is stuck in the Minneapolis Sound of the 80's from Prince and Sheila E. i actually LOVE that sound but I don't know how hard the transition would be to punk music. Either I have faith in Diet Butcher aka D Money not just Because he is a fellow Van B Boy.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:13 pm

toronto is less than an hour from here, depending on traffic.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Canuckster wrote:toronto is less than an hour from here, depending on traffic.

That is pretty cool C nuck! He told me he wanted to go and visit real son and wouldn't mind moving back. That would be some stuff if you guys all got together and had a jam session.

Do you guys go into Toronto for work or anything? Obviously that is where DJ says he live and WHAT said he about 20 minutes away. We know what DJ looks like (if it's him ;) ) and it would be hilarious if you spotted him in an embarrassing situation.

Speaking of WHAT he has been MIA for a minute. I don't know if he was for real about a divorce but I know he was PISSED when HA told he was a bore. Also the drama between he and DJ might have worn him out.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:11 pm

I go into Toronto kinda regularly, masato not so much.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:24 pm

Anti D wrote:
Masato wrote:see what happens :D

Hey Masato! My good friend and one of our fellow Posters DIet Butcher just got a guitar for Christmas and is already catching on FAST.

Asian have lots of fast twitch muscle fibers and very high visuospatial skills which allow them to pick up hobbies like this easier than most other races.

He lives in HK now but is a native to Toronto man and wanting to come back to stay for a while. I forget exactly what he said and I cant read my PM's right now due to GMB's shenanigans. How far is Toronto from Where you guys Ive? maybe you guys can make it happen!

It be freaking so cool if you guys got together to jam out and maybe even start a nice little ban. The only problem is that he is stuck in the Minneapolis Sound of the 80's from Prince and Sheila E. i actually LOVE that sound but I don't know how hard the transition would be to punk music. Either I have faith in Diet Butcher aka D Money not just Because he is a fellow Van B Boy.

LOL @ the EY references :D :D :D

maybe it will happen 1 day, who knows. I was just in Toronto yesterday mingling with the Kensington Hippies and Rastas

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:26 pm

I think a re-birth of punk is due. Its the most pure of rebel music imo, and you don't even have to be a good musician to make good punk

I found some oldschool compilation CDs a while ago and am going crazy on it. I discovered newschool skate-punk in the 90's and it changed my world but I honestly never really gave the old 70's UK scene a fair chance. Always thought it was old/weak but its not, some of it fuckin rips

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:07 pm

PS:

When you say DJ, do you mean DonJohnson?

I really like WHAT, he;s 1 of my favourite EY posters. If he is in Toronto that would be hilarious.

Also, if Diet Butcher really is asian that would also be rad to play punk with. One punk band that I always come back to happily is HI STANDARD, a Japanese punk band where they sing in english with horrific accents:

Toronto is cool, I have lived in several different neighborhoods there in my 20's.

I took the kids there yesterday it was awesome;

As we were approaching I explained to them that the big city is full of all kinds of crazy things and wonder, and the whole fun of it is that you never know what you will see.

A few minutes later, we saw SPIDERMAN skateboarding down the street pulling a wedgie from his ass. They laughed their heads off

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:08 pm

BTW, CRANK THAT SHIT ^^^^^^ and wait for the change at :35

Return to “Anarchy Zone”