Ancient Civilization Theories Thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Ancient Civilization Theories Thread

Postby Masato » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:01 pm

The concept of advanced ancient civilizations never ceases to spark my interest... there is something weird about history that the mainstream thoery is totally not explaining.

From stories of the flood, Atlantis+Lemuria, to high technologies in ancient Egypt, to the origin of the Vedas, to stories of Annunaki and Eden... there is so much that deserves more attention than the superstitious dismissal taught to us in schools.

Here is a video that anyone new to this field of exploration will find to be a good introduction.

Anyone else who finds this shit fascinating or has constructive skepticism please contribute.

Garrbanzzo

Postby Garrbanzzo » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:16 pm

http://www.thisman.org/

Not really sure where this fits so I put it in 2 threads (feel free to take it down). This is about a man that appears in dreams during stressful or turbulent times in ones life and apparently has been experienced around the world. Just a cool thing to bring to peoples attention.

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:15 am

Garrbanzzo wrote:http://www.thisman.org/

Not really sure where this fits so I put it in 2 threads (feel free to take it down). This is about a man that appears in dreams during stressful or turbulent times in ones life and apparently has been experienced around the world. Just a cool thing to bring to peoples attention.

i heard about this some time ago. how bizarre

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6123033330

Oh, sweet.

I really love that whole series.. of course it must be taken with a huge grain of salt... but as a whole for imaginative purposes and entertainment it is wonderful.

The story of Atlantis and the concept of a fall from a Golden Age is one that has never ceased to fascinate me and resonate deeply. I have a strong intuition that something about these tales is coming from a true source. Of course trust man to mangle up the details, lol

Also look into the names 'Lemuria' and 'Mu'. - fascinating stuff

thanks Canuckster
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:15 pm

this one is highly entertaining...

Most of it is kind of dry, a lot of discussion on geologic testing and theory etc... but around the 1 hr mark it reall takes off into an apparent coverup from high places.

Basically a team of archaeologists back in the 60s found evidence of humans existing in Mexico like 200,000 years ago. Of course this fucked up the accepted theories to hell, so the project was ridiculed and shut down. But the evidence stood, and had never really been disproved.

Then recently, a new team wanted to re-open the case. They had more modern confirmation of the 200,000 year date and wanted to investigate, but go totally blocked and stopped at every turn, with suspect murders, disappearance of evidence and data etc to stop the team at any cost to stay away from the issue.

Crazy;

From the EMMY AWARD WINNING Producers of “The Mystery of the Sphinx” and the Producers of “The Mysterious Origins of Man” comes a new ground breaking film about “New Evidence of Early Man: SUPPRESSED.” What happens when scientific evidence conflicts with theory? In the early sixties, discoveries were made in Central Mexico, which were the handiwork of early man. Exquisitely carved animal bones and advanced spear points caused much excitement, including a Life Magazine article, until the dates came in. 5 mutually exclusive geological tests revealed they were over 250,000 years old. In spite of the geochronology, archaeologists insisted the dates were too ridiculously old. This world-class archaeological region became off-limits for official research, a “professional forbidden zone.”
This is the story of the shocking events that occurred, told first-hand by many of the actual participants. It reveals how one field of science can conflict with another and how new discoveries must battle evidence vs. belief, exposing what some have called “the dark side of archaeology.”

glenrod

Postby glenrod » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:19 pm

i honestly believe that "ancient" civilizations got a helping hand from "advanced" civilizations, perhaps not from our planet. there is too much interesting things to dismiss what i am saying. things like the "piri reis" map just defy explanation

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:16 am

Fact of the matter is that "primitive" man wasn't that primitive. The only thing that has really evolved is the technology around us. And that shit is being developed by outlier people who couldn't have done it without the work of strong backs like mine. It has to be taken into account that the disinformation we see in current times has been ongoing since niagaras started to write. I have found that the proto-indo Europeans are the ones who have mostly shaped the world of today. Would have been very interesting to see what would have happened if the Dravidians had been more proficient in the martial arts. People of the Indian subcontinent are in general quite peaceful and easy to get along with. Also, not having the influx of inflatable tube flailing windmill idiots like Uncle Tomahawk helps.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:33 pm

^ I don't really understand what you wrote but I think you're probably right.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:34 pm

OP vid is down and I don't remember what is was, lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:13 pm

It happens Masato. Did you really not understand what I wrote? If so I feel sorry for my students.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”