Where's Greenseed?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Where's Greenseed?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:23 pm

- Hadn't seen him around in a long time!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- Hadn't seen him around in a long time!

Good question edge! Luigi as well. He made a cool thread about Clubs and then haven't see him again.

Maybe he has been posting in some of the other subforums? Is Greenseed from Sherdog? I could have swore I saw him make a few posts at EY.com.

I try to stick to the Anarchy Zone because I am a scoundrel and this is where scoundrels belong.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:32 pm

Anti D wrote:
Edge Guerrero wrote:- Hadn't seen him around in a long time!

Good question edge! Luigi as well. He made a cool thread about Clubs and then haven't see him again.

Maybe he has been posting in some of the other subforums? Is Greenseed from Sherdog? I could have swore I saw him make a few posts at EY.com.

I try to stick to the Anarchy Zone because I am a scoundrel and this is where scoundrels belong.

- Luigi posts on sherdog, but he posted here today recently:

http://masatotoys.freeforums.org/belt-wrestling-t2275-10.html

About Greenseed, i don't know if he has a sherdog account.

Anti D

Postby Anti D » Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 pm

- Luigi posts on sherdog, but he posted here today recently:

belt-wrestling-t2275-10.html

About Greenseed, i don't know if he has a sherdog account.

Good information Edge. I just checked EY.com and it looks like the poster who I was thinking of is named "greenup" and not "greenseed."

http://www.evilyoshida.com/user-74.html

Looks like we might have to send out a search team. If nothing Is heard by Monday Morning I will scoop you up after I get Lord Vutulaki who lives in Syndey and daglord who is currently stationed at Langley, Virginia. We will go searching for him. Assemble your team.

Let me tell you this We will find him. Our motto here at Masato Toys is no man left behind. I have this strange feeling that EVILYOSHIDA is behind this. He has decided to strike back against us for some bizarre theory that we are competing against his forum. He is now abducting forum members one at a time. I believe he feels greenseed is an integral cog in the Masato Toys machine and is Public Enemy No.1 to his army of Freethinkers and the Utopia they are trying to create free of the Illuminati/NWO diabolical tentacles.

Like I have said countless times before that would be foolish because EY is an internet juggernaut with connections high up. Greenseed is probably locked in Emily Yoshida's basement in Dallas right now. I fear the deviant stuff that Emily has forced Greenseed to perform on him. Emily is one sick puppy. We will rescue him from this monster whether we lose Lord Vutulaki's life in the process. He is expendable and will net be missed one iota.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:17 am

Anti D wrote:Looks like we might have to send out a search team. If nothing Is heard by Monday Morning I will scoop you up after I get Lord Vutulaki who lives in Syndey and daglord who is currently stationed at Langley, Virginia. We will go searching for him. Assemble your team.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:43 pm

I'll make a greenseed alt to lure him out?
I feel extra handsome today, anyone want to Skype?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:17 am

GREENSEED MIA!!

Hope your OK bro. Anti D, let me know what I can do to assist your search team.

I think Greenseed lives in Victoria, though I have not verified with my own eyes (maybe that's why he left?)

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 am

Seems like a fag

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:13 pm

Yo dudes. I have been lurking some but ive been mega busy. lots of carving & trying to sell. Havent been on any forums other than twitt. Im bummed Masato & i didnt meet up( i swear i live in vic! lol). i'll be back on way more after our august carving shows are over. If youre ever in Victoria, Som, i'll let you suck my twig n berries.

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Anti D wrote:
Good information Edge. I just checked EY.com and it looks like the poster who I was thinking of is named "greenup" and not "greenseed."

http://www.evilyoshida.com/user-74.html

Looks like we might have to send out a search team. If nothing Is heard by Monday Morning I will scoop you up after I get Lord Vutulaki who lives in Syndey and daglord who is currently stationed at Langley, Virginia. We will go searching for him. Assemble your team.

Let me tell you this We will find him. Our motto here at Masato Toys is no man left behind. I have this strange feeling that EVILYOSHIDA is behind this. He has decided to strike back against us for some bizarre theory that we are competing against his forum. He is now abducting forum members one at a time. I believe he feels greenseed is an integral cog in the Masato Toys machine and is Public Enemy No.1 to his army of Freethinkers and the Utopia they are trying to create free of the Illuminati/NWO diabolical tentacles.

Like I have said countless times before that would be foolish because EY is an internet juggernaut with connections high up. Greenseed is probably locked in Emily Yoshida's basement in Dallas right now. I fear the deviant stuff that Emily has forced Greenseed to perform on him. Emily is one sick puppy. We will rescue him from this monster whether we lose Lord Vutulaki's life in the process. He is expendable and will net be missed one iota.

greenseed wrote:Yo dudes. I have been lurking some but ive been mega busy. lots of carving & trying to sell. Havent been on any forums other than twitt. Im bummed Masato & i didnt meet up( i swear i live in vic! lol). i'll be back on way more after our august carving shows are over. If youre ever in Victoria, Som, i'll let you suck my twig n berries.

- We were gonna find you.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”