EY Banned AntiDis?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

EY Banned AntiDis?

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Coveted. I agree. Don't like them at all.

Was an interview regarding why more and more people choose to become teachers. I said it's because it's easy to get in and you're guaranteed a job. My fellow university students disagreed. Guess who could have gotten in anywhere he wanted?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Dec 01, 2015 5:43 pm

Happy Birthday AntiD!!!

Where the fack r ya?

Wishing you well if u see this.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:46 am

It's a pity that Anti D disappeared, I hope that he returns.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:18 am

*Yawn*

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:57 am

Yawn indeed. I ain't even got the time for a fucking redneck imp. Dumbest fucking troll ever.

Happy to see your efforts Vutu, but they are right you knoiw? I'd keep attacking their erronous opinions. Rather just deal with you through this medium and FB with Leigh. Ain't like there's anything for that Saddam fellow or NDNH to gain from interacting with m I actually have some faith in cool jiz, the whiteboy that brags about getting tang in Asia. I think Winnson is better suited to correct his shit way of life though. And the comedic value of calling me a redneck is unsurpassed.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:02 am

Nah lets press forward

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:33 am

Brother, just forget about it. You seem to be happy towing the line as a fucking eunuch catering to the fucking white boys. I am not. And if calling Abe Froman blackey is not right, I don't want to be right. They have stifled any debate outside of what they deem conventional. I'll just watch them crash and burn, or turn into fucking reddit. Either way it is not for me.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:05 pm

In case you guys haven't noticed, this place is kind of in need of new members, lol

I still don't know anything about alts but am personally quite thrilled to see Redneck here (!!) He posts some of the best info around, always sharp and informative

WELCOME REDNECK!! don't let Som and Vutu dig ya :D

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Okay lets do a recruitment drive, I noticed that you have been speaking to my mate splinty about some enhancements here maybe we can cross promote?

Nothing wrong with the functionality here now but TMMAC is next level when it comes to forums so it would be cool to have some of their stuffs.

How about this can be the true undergound of that place?

Also I tried not posting here for a couple of weeks to help you out but didnt seem to matter. Maybe a few months without me is what you need? I feel for you mang...trust me I know about running failed forums haha

Return to “Anarchy Zone”