Star Wars Episode 7 Discussion Thread (with SPOILERS)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Star Wars Episode 7 Discussion Thread (with SPOILERS)

Postby Canuckster » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:29 pm

never really followed makows twitter feed to be honest, but i did a bit of a tour this morning.

makes sense why dag is after him, hes posting sandy hook stuff. heh..

seems to be a hot button topic with him........
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:30 pm

"Because that's how a nigga eat!"

-Daglord

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:32 pm

Probably

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Winnson wrote:"Because that's how a nigga eat!"

-Daglord

You're fucking lame

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:50 pm

Canuckster wrote:never really followed makows twitter feed to be honest, but i did a bit of a tour this morning.

makes sense why dag is after him, hes posting sandy hook stuff. heh..

seems to be a hot button topic with him........

still no response on the double standard? just a get-out-of-the-discussion shill card? lol. you’re not even playing it right.

I wasn’t even gonna bash makow until you implied I thought he was MSM. btw, I don’t follow him either, but a cursory glance @ his twitter & it doesn’t look like he’s covering SH all that much. besides his promoting whatever bullshit fetzer is pushing (which ALONE proves makow is a mindless parrot), what is there?

I never once brought up SH, only that meme which includes soto that proves makow is either gullible as hell, purposely spreading disinformation like his buddy fetzer, or doesn’t even put the slightest amount of research into the information he shares. that was about as dumb as it gets. seriously. only a fucking moron can’t see that those aren’t the same girls. even more, with the slightest bit of research (which I expect someone like makow to do) you can find numerous pics of each girl, name, yada, yada, yada. anyone paying even the slightest amount of attention can see what these guys are up to, so either makow is incapable or is part of it imho. surely you must have an opinion on this?

I searched the 3 biggest gate-keeping conspiracies these clowns troll upon. 9/11, SH, and BB. boston because I specifically remember debating that very same pic over at the other place (where you initially fell for it before doing so again here). that was my first introduction to makow. lol. http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-9438.html?highlight=makow

same girl meme? ‘nuff said. only an idiot thinks those are the same girls in newtown, boston, aurora & now paris (dumb shit even has boston & aurora mixed up). sharing garbage like this only hurts any credibility the sharer, & the truth community, has or should have.

pic from the boston bombing? lolol. looks more like an extra from a movie or something. not even close to a pic of the boston bombing. again, with 5 minutes research…

baby making satan sign in pampers commercial? lololol. need I say more?

& yeah, I guess you could say that SH has become a sore spot. imho, it is the point where the truth community became infested with the disinfo agents, tragedy profiteers & useful idiots. I do believe some good came of it thought as it seemed to separate the people who are serious about his kind of thing from those who just do it for kicks… or narcissism.

Winnson wrote:"Because that's how a nigga eat!"

-Daglord

tough love imo.

your willful ignorance is their greatest asset.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Wilson and cuckster, sitting in a tree

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:Wilson and cuckster, sitting in a tree

birds of a feather...

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:49 pm

You're just anti-canadian.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:51 pm

I am a proud Canadophobe.

However, this is not due to any personal beef with Canadians. Canadians are good people, on the whole. It's because they do nothing to offend anybody, ever.

Fuck those guys.

Daglord

Postby Daglord » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:38 am

Som-Pong wrote:You're just anti-canadian.

I'm anti-bullshit regardless of where you're from. I love me some canadians.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”