India's epidemic of child slavery and prostitution

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Turanian Trashtalker

India's epidemic of child slavery and prostitution

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:36 am

http://abcnews.go.com/International/dau ... d=20540368

Millions of Indian children work as slaves in factories, brothels or in the homes of families. Out of poverty and desperation, parents sell their daughters, and human traffickers wait at train stations for runaways and scour for orphans in monsoon-ravaged villages.

On the day that Durga Mala was rescued, she lay crying on the stone floor, where she was attempting to cool her back. She was 11 years old and her skin was covered with blisters, from her shoulder blades to her buttocks. A few days earlier, her owners had poured hot oil over her because they thought she was working too slowly.

One of the men wrapped the small girl in a sheet and brought her to a hospital. Doctors treated her for a number of days. In addition to her burns, she was malnourished, infected wounds covered her fingers and her lips were scarred. "I dropped a glass once," says Durga, "and the woman got angry and pulled my fingernails out, one by one."

Sometimes they poked her in the mouth with a needle. Durga was supposed to work, not speak.

Indians of all classes sell their own fucking kids to pedophiles:

http://www.channel4.com/news/prostituti ... d-brothels

Guddi was just 11 years old when she was trafficked from the countryside. She was lured directly from the protection of her parents and 13 other siblings, from her home in a poor village near Kolkata.

Her trafficker was her mother's friend, she says, who had lived next door to her family home all her life. She promised Guddi well-paid domestic work in Mumbai that would help feed her struggling family.

Guddi's life dramatically changed as soon as she arrived in Mumbai. She was taken to Kamathipura, where she was dragged into a brothel on 14th Lane and raped by a paedophile customer, while the madam and her daughter held her down by her arms and legs to restrain her.

The customer raped her so violently that she was hospitalised for three months. They raped her to break her, she says. She was then held, not knowing if it was day or night, in a caged room in a brothel house on 14th Lane - her tale sadly echoed by many of the girls I met and interviewed over the past 11 years.

Over those years, I have watched and photographed thousands of men visiting Kamathipura - they say they are looking for pleasure. But a red-light district is not a place of pleasure. It is a place of pain.

I have often wondered if men would come and have sex with these women if they knew their true stories, like Guddi's, if they knew how the girls have been trafficked, and that actually they are paying to rape a girl who is a sex slave.

Suddenly Durga heard screams and huddled on the floor. Acting on a tip, police stormed the apartment in the heart of Bangalore. When they broke the door down, Durga crossed her arms in front of her chest and closed her eyes. She was only wearing a pair of panties -- that's all the clothing that her owners had allowed her to have. Durga says: "I was ashamed."

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/ ... wives.html

HYDERABAD, INDIA—Tasleem Begum didn’t get a new dress for her wedding day. Instead, she put on her usual worn-out outfit, a white and blue shirt with pants and a long scarf, her dark hair tightly braided, and picked up the small tattered brown satchel filled with half-a-dozen Grade 8 textbooks.

But it would be a day like no other.

Her mother said she would walk Tasleem to school. Instead, Shahnaz Begum took her to a two-storey house with tall gates, where she exchanged a few words with two men and two women in the living room. Then her mother took Tasleem to a small room for a quiet moment. There, Shahnaz told her daughter, 14 years old with almond eyes and dimples, that she was getting married. Her husband was to be a 61-year-old from Oman.

April 15, 2014, is the day Tasleem got married and divorced. Though, she didn’t know about the divorce until much later.

Her mother, Tasleem found out later, had been paid about $700 — the price of the 14-year-old’s virginity.

“I hadn’t even showered that day,” she says. “I was running late for school.”

She is sitting on the floor of a friend’s house, sipping tea. Her voice cracks every time she talks about her wedding, the man from Oman and how he repeatedly raped her during the two nights she was forced to spend with him.

In Hyderabad, in southern India, Tasleem’s story isn’t uncommon. Since the 1990s, the city has been the hunting ground for men from oil-rich Arab countries seeking young, virgin brides — some as young as 11 or 12. The connection between the city’s poor Muslims and wealthy, older men from the Gulf countries was forged in the ’70s and the ’80s by expats from Hyderabad.

The situation has worsened in the past couple of years, becoming a de facto child prostitution supermarket.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... ef=24hours

NEW DELHI, India (CNN) -- Around 1.2 million children are believed to be involved in prostitution in India, the country's federal police said Monday.

Ashwani Kumar, who heads the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), told a seminar on human trafficking, that India occupied a "unique position" as what he called a source, transit nation and destination of this trade.

India's home secretary Madhukar Gupta remarked that at least 100 million people were involved in human trafficking in India.

"The number of trafficked persons is difficult to determine due to the secrecy and clandestine nature of the crime.

Only 100 million child kidnappers in India!

Jai Hind!

My only question is, who the fuck would pay to f*** a race this ugly, dirty, unhygienic, and smelly? They should be paying you for the honor.

dot heads smell like SHIT, I could bathe my dog in diarrhea and he'd smell like roses by comparison.

Message to Western and Asian pedos: go to any slum in any mid-sized Indian city and kidnap a dalit child, the authorities won't do SHIT, they are considered so dirty that even their shadows are considered to be "polluting". Indians have an entire class of humans whom they literally treat worse than the animals.

Forcibly converting the entire country by the sword to Islam or Christianity would be a tremendous improvement, not even ISIS does criminal shit like this

They sell their own kids to get raped in the Hindu temples:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 82290.html

The film shows how much the tradition has deteriorated over the centuries. Specifically in the 19th Century when the Christian missionaries came, the Devadasi became less well thought of. These days it’s very much a low caste tradition. Girls from the Madiga caste, otherwise known as the “untouchable caste,” have really limited prospects. They can be agricultural labourers, sewage collectors or prostitutes, essentially. As prostitution is the most lucrative, a lot of Madiga women get into sex work.

Some girls are dedicated to the goddess at age two or three. They won’t actually enter into sex work until they reach puberty at around twelve. The girls most at risk of being dedicated will have grown up in very matriarchal Devadasi communities. There aren’t any men. They don’t have fathers. So there probably is some understanding from a young age that they’re not from traditional families, they don’t have husbands.

The girls probably won’t have a real understanding of the sex work element until what they call their ‘first night’. This is when their virginity is sold to a local man, normally the highest bidder. He might be a local farmer, landowner or businessman. Some of them say, “I was dedicated to the goddess, but I didn’t know this was what was expected.”

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:06 am

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:08 am

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:12 am

Gaedoks to the lescue!

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 am

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:17 am

lol last episode of Family Guy is making fun of Korea.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:18 am

Male [ ]
Female [ ]
South Korean [x]

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:19 am

Som-Pong wrote:lol last episode of Family Guy is making fun of Korea.

Who doesnt? its awesome cause unlike others they always get butthurt.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:23 am

Korean wedding invite

....to White men

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 am

Return to “Anarchy Zone”