South Koreans place 85th in America's wealth ranking

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Turanian Trashtalker

South Koreans place 85th in America's wealth ranking

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:45 am

At the end of the day, whether or not Korean Americans are good or not is besides the point (they're pretty shit IMO)

The question is whether Indians rise above the level of primitive hominins, and the answer is clearly no.

You're comparing the top 0.001% of India's elite to the dumbest 15% of gooks, why don't you rely own statistics from your own muddaland for a fair comparison? (India has higher rates of child malnutrition than niggers in Africa, derp.) Because they prove that you are all a bunch of shit stained filthy savages, that's why.

I won't be married for a while but I'm 110% sure I can do better than the cult involved retard you knocked up, man I feel sorry for your kids and all the pain coming their way. You fucked up big time marrying that jeolla retard, now own up to your mistake, instead of venting your primitive abo rage on 25 year old biotech consultants in socal

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:47 am

Yes im going to believe your personal anecdote over a verified listing.

Oh Indians chinese etc dont run cash businesses?

Indo Fijians are almost entirely small business owners.

Derp

Number 13 vs number 85

You're no match for me. I do shits that are smarter than you.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:49 am

Turanian Trashtalker wrote:At the end of the day, whether or not Korean Americans are good or not is besides the point (they're pretty shit IMO)

The question is whether Indians rise above the level of primitive hominins, and the answer is clearly no.

You're comparing the top 0.001% of India's elite to the dumbest 15% of gooks, why don't you rely own statistics from your own muddaland for a fair comparison? (India has higher rates of child malnutrition than niggers in Africa, derp.) Because they prove that you are all a bunch of shit stained filthy savages, that's why.

I won't be married for a while but I'm 110% sure I can do better than the cult involved retard you knocked up, man I feel sorry for your kids and all the pain coming their way. You fucked up big time marrying that jeolla retard, now own up to your mistake, instead of venting your primitive abo rage on 25 year old biotech consultants in socal

You said you were 24 4 years ago. At this point you have zero credibility left. Fuck off back to koreabang you're a fucking joke

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:08 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes_ ... llionaires

"0.01% of India's elite move to America "

Fuck this tard is worthless. Zero critical thinking skills.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”