South Korea's educated elite learning to be welders

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Turanian Trashtalker

South Korea's educated elite learning to be welders

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:36 am

Som-Pong wrote:It's kind of like that though. I'd much rather be a welder in Sweden or Norway than a mid-level office drone in South Korea, I think.

what's funny is that blue collar jobs in south korea can offer a very competitive salary and a decent lifestyle. a lot of them are unionized, especially the manufacturing jobs.

the #1 reason why korean kids opt out is because "it's dirty to work with your hands" or some bull crap. They really would rather be an office drone (or fall out of the job market and apply to the same high level positions, year after year).

Also Korean fathers won't have their daughters marry someone lowly like a auto plant worker or welder... Even if they were blue collar themselves.

i dunno their loss i guess. fuck those idiots.

The only bad thing is that the working hours are typically longer than in Europe, and you don't get as much vacation time, but that's typical for East Asia.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:57 am

The special K addict still thinks we are discussing korean scholars filling the trade labour shortage over there.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:32 am

Bring them to Canada, they could be bottom 5%, at lest they would have the great values of the Korean people.

Turanian Trashtalker

Postby Turanian Trashtalker » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 am

I know for a fact no "educated elites" are leaving South Korea

Nobody who has graduated from a SKY university or who has a decent job is bothering to leave, it's all those useless strivers who covet a Seoul lifestyle and can't afford it who want something better, and you can't always find that abroad. Fucking 80-90% of the young generation enrolls in college, to the point that a university degree is worthless, unless you graduated from a SKY or Postech / KAIST

Fucking gae seki who speaks gutter level English and took the Suneung twice thinks that he can make it as a doctor in Canada? Get real.

net migration to the United States has dropped down to a trickle, like thousands per year. People are constantly coming and leaving.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:48 am

Luigi wrote:Bring them to Canada, they could be bottom 5%, at lest they would have the great values of the Korean people.

Highest exporters of prostitutes
Only developed country that has to export its orphans cause they are heartless and not human
Highest plastic surgery rates
Highest suicide rates
Extremely materialistic
The majority are racist self loathing white worshipers

Yeah send them to Canada indeed but NO MORE IN AUSTRALIA

Please

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:29 am

So why you married into that Bro?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:10 am

I didnt she married into my family, thats how it works.

Ive just destroyed her in a Hinduism vs Whitesianity debate, she agreed reincarnation makes more sense now haha

This bitch is going to commit Sati when I die.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:14 am

You should have a Rus Viking style funeral imo

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:27 am

Som-Pong wrote:You should have a Rus Viking style funeral imo

No blacks in Vallhalla

Nirvana is where I am headed, do you know what that is?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:32 am

Drunken, dreamless sleep. The other day I dreamed that I was in Northeastern India. Hyenas were roaming the streets.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”