Where in the world is Pomg?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Where in the world is Pomg?

Postby Winnson » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I don't trust here one bit. Thinking of finessing some stuff with my passport in a while. Might be coming over to stay with you Winnson!

have you had the same chiuchow landlord all these years? if she didn't like ya, she would have kicked you out long time ago, imo. Would be cool if you can come stay over at winnie's if just for a weekend.

He means it would be cool if you stayed at his place.

Diet Butcher is close to me, so we can meet up every night, while you're staying at his place.

:D

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:07 pm

DB hasn't smelt your boots!

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:42 pm

How did the camp go, and when do you figure you can come over and stay with Diet Butcher?

Soon I hope.

In the meantime, fill your tutorial dance card with Thai girls that would like conversation practice. Google it.

Som, you could do very well for yourself with no further credentials, if you just worked it a bit. Pick up some expensive privates. You're welcome.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:45 pm

hey maybe SP can mangle a part of his body and do what this guy did... :lol:

Remember when this guy was rescued from sleeping rough on Khaosan Road and he spent the THB50,000 donation cash partying with bar girls in Pattaya?
Universally hated German Benjamin Holst, who made Thailand wary of helping foreigners, was recently spotted begging near Wan Chai subway station in Hong Kong this weekend.
A photo of him begging by the station circulated on Facebook after it was posted by a concerned Thai woman.
“The big-footed guy is in Hong Kong. He has been sitting at exit 1 of MTR Wan Chai Station for two days,” Wannipha Suwanlert wrote.

On Holst’s Facebook, in which he says in his bio that he travels the world to find ladies, the German apparently managed to feed himself with an expensive HKD200 (THB905) pizza, and of course, spent the night in a red-light district.
He also checked in at the Thailand Consulate in Hong Kong, joking that he stopped by to ask for permission to re-enter Thailand.

In September 2014, Holst widely sparked anger over “duping Thailand” after locals saddened by the sight of him begging and sleeping on Khaosan road shared his photos online, leading to him being given a free stay at a hotel by the police.

After he was given a THB50,000 donation by Deutscher Hilfsverein Thailand, an organization that aids German citizens to buy a plane ticket home, Holst was spotted just a few days later having an awesome time in Pattaya partying with bar girls.
He was later seized by Pattaya police and deported.

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/14/m ... -hong-kong

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:46 pm

Losers aren't winners.

Donald J Trump

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:22 pm

I miss Pong, I hope he's well

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:10 am

I'm alright mang, financial woes and missing my ex like crazy but I'm hanging in.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:47 am

Som-Pong wrote:I'm alright mang, financial woes and missing my ex like crazy but I'm hanging in.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:03 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I'm alright mang, financial woes and missing my ex like crazy but I'm hanging in.

repped

Pong needs a fresh avatar

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:51 pm

Have lost a couple of phones since we broke up and got her number from one of her friends. Almost started crying when I heard her voice on the phone. Need to get back with her, best girl I've ever met and I fucked it up.

My laptop has broken down which complicates all sorts of things.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”