Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Wife & Kids Gone for 2 Weeks...

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:35 pm

Did you break a tooth in jits?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:27 am

More like in jizz...

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Heyooooooo
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:32 am

Masato wrote:PS: I was THIS close to banning your ass last week Vutu

merry fuckin christmas ya bastard
be nicer to what

Do what you gotta do my man. No hard feelings on my part but I won't be nice to that moron for obvious reasons.

All the best.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Canuckster wrote:Did you break a tooth in jits?

No, but I did break somebody's tooth in jitz a few weeks back... I figure its karma :D

This time alone has been a fucking trip. How valuable is time for introspection? Most of the time I have not wanted to talk to anyone, there is so much worth in good solitude, not wanting anyone around. For a bunch of days I didn't go online, didn't post at all... I could be a hermit easily sometimes I think

But I have had some good/rare social opportunities... went out with some really cool dudes I once knew in Toronto, interesting motherfuckers. One is a postman but has worked a lot in the indy film business writing/acting/directing etc, and his friend I used to work with at the ad agency, super smart guy. Great to see the city life again, we went to a bar called 'Hole in the Wall'. Very cool

He wants to make a short animated film based on my first screenplay (one of the few who actually read it, he digs it) but he don't know anything about animation, lol. People always underestimate the level of time and skill it takes to make good animation. We'll see what happens

no pictures though

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Then Saturday was fucking great, I had 2 unusual parties to go to.

One is this guy I know who is all excited to be a writer, and is finishing his first book. Coincidentally, he also scored a house-sitting gig watching this awesome place on a vinyard. So he's almost done both his book and his housesitting and threw a party.

Was great, out in this peaceful landscape, tons of space all around the house, it was a clear night. We talked some good shit and then I met gis girl who is CRAZY but likeable crazy and we hit it off, we went out and explored the vinyard at night, smoked a ton of herbs and watched the moon come up etc

I am constantly reminded however that I have never been much of a party person, and so left after that.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:39 pm

The second party that night after the vinyard was also crazy;

my friend recently bought a busted up commercial/living space in Hamilton, with hopes to turn it into something cool. But for now its a disaster. I was there at around 4pm, he was cleaning out the main floor for the party happening later that night. It was a total mess, he had 2 scrubs working for him and it looked like shit. We went up for a toke, came back an hour later and it looked much better but I'm still thinking its nowhere near ready for people to come, there were hazards and broken nails and shit everywhere lol

He was smashing holes in the wall like motherfuckin Jack Nicholson in the Shining:

here's some of the shit I helped throw over the balcony, lol (it was starting to get dark)

The main floor, it used to be a diner of sort apparently:

Then I left to go to that vinyeard party. ^^

When I came back however, maybe around 11pm, its actually starting to come together.
The place was almost clean, and he somehow got these couches in there, and there is A FUCKING BAND setting up! lol

They hung up some blankets on the walls and started fucking with the lighting:

an hour later the place was actually pretty fuckin cool, the band sounded great.

I left just when it started to get hopping, but was happy to see that it was a success.

We went longboarding out front for a bit and then I went home to reflect and sleep

good fuckin night.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:03 pm

DAY 14
(5 days left)

I wake up ready to go to the city and dose a hit of LSD with a good friend who wanted to try it for the first time. I am PUMPED, and totally in the perfect state of mind.

But when I get there my bro says he slept like shit and is really tired and wants to do it the next day. *poof*, lol. Oh well, such is the Tao. I will wait a day.

We wander around for a bit and I try to text to hook up with our man What from the forum here (& EY). By total coincidence, he is in the EXACT SAME NEIGHBORHOOD, like just a couple blocks away.

How freaky is that?? Seriously, I thought that was very cool. In such a huge city we were literally right next to each other by chance.

I try to surprise him with my mask, but the stunt was mis-timed. He didn't see it, and I scared a bunch of people at the Cannabis Dispensary, lol

A few minutes later I get to meet our man What :D

We hook up in Toronto, go for Ramen lunch and hear some stories of What's days training with Carlos Newton and oldschool Canadian martial arts legends. Then we hunt for more graffiti, check out the longboard shop, and investigate the amazing sudden explosion of Cannabis Dispensaries in Kensington Market (there were like 5 of em in a few blocks, lol)

Then we went to smoke spliffs at the playground, and saw the Tank Girl motorcycle drug dealer, lol

Was a great way to kick off the day.

I don't know what happened but somehow the universe stopped me from taking a photo. I really don't know why, I was thinking about it, we even mentioned it but it didn't happen. Sorry
His striking good looks may have blinded you all anyways, so maybe its better we didn't :D
The Legend of What will remain however you imagine

I personally for the longest time thought he looked like that fake sign language guy from Mandela's funeral, lolol (he doesn't)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:05 pm

here is 1 graffiti we saw that we both eyed

Rob Ford had just recently died, we were chatting in the Ramen restaurant about the various reactions to his passing. Then we saw this:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:08 pm

Oh yeah we also laughed at this fucker who's street/tag name is BACON:

what kind of street name is Bacon?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”